Now that I'm trimming&slimming down I can...(Add some)

Options
2»

Replies

• finchest
    finchest Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I CAN'T think of one down-side

this!

and the zombie apocalypse thing, too.
  • AlicynH
    AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I can drive a car wearing a seat belt and not have my stomach touch the steering wheel. I can shop any where for cloths not. Not just big and tall stores. I did have a guy hit on my the other day which has never happened.
  • Jenngiurgila
    Options
    quote]
    I can carry sleeping children upstairs to bed.

I can carry the groceries into the house.

I can kick @$$ on the cross trainer.

I look in the mirror every once and a while and I can smile.
    [/quote]

Your last one is the reason I'm on this journey!
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    I can (or rather, will be) able to run away from zombies during the zombie apocalypse while everyone else perishes.

This ^^ lmao
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    I hope you guys realize the running from zombies thing is just silly.... I mean, the real zombie solution is guns. lots of guns.

Yeah, if you are a good shot.
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    It's easier to get my 59lb daughter upstairs to her room when she passes out downstairs and its easier to do the toss baby in the air game that my 19month old loves. Its also easier to get all the groceries into the house now too and going up and down to the basement with loads of laundry is easier now too.
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I can (or rather, will be) able to run away from zombies during the zombie apocalypse while everyone else perishes.

Best thing I've read all day.
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I can shop in any REGULAR store!!! Having gone from a size 22 to a size 7, this is a HUGE thing for me not to shop in "Plus Size" stores!

I can run 10 miles

I can tie my shoes without having to sit down.

I can breath through my nose!!!! Those of you who know what I'm talking about totally get it!

I can jump out of the bed in the morning and walk normally...none of that hobbling for the first hour that used to go on.

I can stand to look at myself in the mirror.

I can try on clothes without crying.

I can feel a sense of accomplishment and pride that I have not felt in years.

I can actually inspire and help others.

I can love myself again! I know...I should have all along but let's be real here.
  • pen2u
    pen2u Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    ^^Priceless^^ Very inspirational!

I can...

...raise my arms to cheer at a soccer game and not take out the guy sitting next to me.

...keep up w/my DH on the mtn bike.

...take a moment to look at my reflection instead of turning quickly away in disgust.

...feel my hip bones again (while I'm lying down, but still...)

...skip bringing a sweater or other wrap to hide behind (won't have FLOTUS guns ever, but they're better than they were.)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!