Turbo Jammers 4/20-4/26

Options

Replies

• megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    Checking in with CP2 and Ab Jam.

Christy, thanks for the encouragement...hope your TJ gets there soon and you join us! :flowerforyou:

MM, sorry you're under the weather...hope your back feels better soon! :flowerforyou:

Great job on eveyone's workouts!

Lyn, how are you liking your Hungry Girl book? I've seen it at B&N and thought about getting it. I've been getting a little lazy too with my eating...well more like bored. I need some new ideas. I did make a huge bowl of fruit salad the other day that I've been going to when I crave something sweet. Yummy! :smile:
    Have a great day everyone!
    :heart:
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I didn't do TJ today, I did a run/walk on the treadmill this morning. My daughter was home today and using the TV so I skipped today. I did burn 374 calories on the treadmill in 39 minutes. I hope to get back to it tomorrow, no kids all day tomorrow. It did kind of hurt my knees a little yesterday. I am in the living room with carpet so I wonder if that is why. I am going to try to set up a smaller TV I have with the DVD player in the basement and see if that works better. Have a good day all.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I'm here, I'm here!

TJ is still on loan to a friend, but I'm here! I'm having withdrawls, though! I need it back!!!

Tonya - You can also get them from me. PM me if you want more info. :bigsmile:

I just wanted to tag the link so I can find y'all later. Hope you are all well! TTYL! :heart:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Checkin in with CP and Ab Jam.

Sara happy to see you.

Megan I havent been to the grocery store to pick up some needed items so we havent tried anything yet. Hoping to this week....will report then!
  • christy559
    christy559 Posts: 105
    Options
    Ok I have a simple question .. do you guys have to add your ticker everytime you make a comment?? If not .. how on earth do you get it to show everytime .. ??

131277.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

To have your ticked added automatically,
    1. go to the ticker and copy the code,
    2. click on the 'My Home' tab
    3. click on 'settings',
    4. click on 'change forum signature'
    5.paste the code from the ticker - and save.

When you make a post, it will automatically be there!
  • Kennie
    Kennie Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am thinking about getting this program. I was looking into P90X but I do not want to bulk up and I LOVE to dance (Im a former dancer). I am just curious before I go buy them. This is not a low carb nutrition plan is it? I do not believe it those and don't want to go pay for it then find out it is! Thanks!
    Oh! And for those of you in Canada you can buy the program at "As Seen on TV' stores if you don't want to wait for the order to come in :)
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hey Everybody,
    Hope all are gong great and are having a good day!!
    Checking in W/ P K & J before work and CP2 and Ab Jam are on for when I get home ~ if time permits. Definetly going to do the CP2 though, I just love it!

Hey Kennie,
    This isn't about eating so much , really, at least not for me . The DVDS are more like a Kick boxing / dancey kind of a workout that has great music, high energy and is lots of fun - been doing it since jan 09 and am down 21lbs and some much needed inches as well. I'm def more toned and stronger too.
    Still have a ways to go but really glad I found something that works for me.
    It's a workout I look forward to ~ give it a try ... I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Have a fantastic rest of the day everybody!

Janet:heart:
  • Beeks5
    Beeks5 Posts: 41
    Options
    Hey Jammers!!

I am checking in .. not with a workout .. but with Strep Throat!! Grrr!! It seriously sucks .. feels like I am swallowing glass!! Not fun .. so I think I will be taking a couple more days to rest .. since I am not sleeping at night! Double Grrrr!! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

But as soon as the drugs kick in I will be a woman on a mission! However since I can't taste anything right now I am not over eating! :drinker:

Take care and awesome job ladies .. and thanks for the Ticker help .. finally figured it out!!

Becky
  • megan0313
    Options
    Hey Jammers!!

I am checking in .. not with a workout .. but with Strep Throat!! Grrr!! It seriously sucks .. feels like I am swallowing glass!! Not fun .. so I think I will be taking a couple more days to rest .. since I am not sleeping at night! Double Grrrr!! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

But as soon as the drugs kick in I will be a woman on a mission! However since I can't taste anything right now I am not over eating! :drinker:

Take care and awesome job ladies .. and thanks for the Ticker help .. finally figured it out!!

Becky

You poor thing! ((HUGS)) I had that a couple years ago and it was horrible! Take care of yourself and get lots of rest and we'll *see* you when you're healthy! :heart:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Hey Turbo Jammers! DH is done with the outage at work so it gives me a tad bit more "free" time to chat...lots still going on in this crazy house of ours:wink::laugh: Most of my "free" time has been spent playing around w/ my new camera, studying photography blogs/websites, etc. I'm looking to start my own business in the next year or so; however, already have friends/family looking for photo shoots this summer. In fact...I'm shooting a wedding this fall. Friends of ours are getting married (obviously, know I"m not a professional, but enjoy my pictures) and sought me out to take their pictures (trying to cut costs where they can). I was really hesitant at first (it's a big day that you don't get to repeat), but they are not expecting perfection. OK, enough about that...I'm just excited!

Checking in with TS and 20 min so far today. I'm planning on Ab Jam this afternoon.

Keep on jammin' girls!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Becky-I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. Take care of yourself and come back to us when you can.

Kelly-so nice to see your smiling face again. I've always thought photography would be a great profession. You get to do what you love and get paid for it. And you make people happy when they see the end result. Congrats on booking a wedding. Dont be nervous, just think of the pictures you would have wanted taken or the ones you really liked from your wedding. Great job on sticking to your workouts amongst a crazy life!

Takin the kids out this morning so I'm gonna do a quick workout. I'm gonna walk another 4 miles today, so I'm not too worried about calorie burn. Gotta run!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Just came back from the gym. 800 cals! WOO! I love days like that.

Becky - YUCK! I've never had strep, but I get tonsilitis...I shudder to think of the glass swallowing feeling. *hugs* Hope you feel better soon!

Lyn - 4 miles!?! WOO HOO!

Kelly - Oh, you'll do fantastic! I've seen your work. You have nothing to worry about. If you can take such good pics of 3 running boys, I think a wedding will be cake! No pun intended. :laugh:
  • megan0313
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    Sara, Kelly and Becky...so great to see you back!
    I did my first Chalean Extreme today along with CP2...I'm gonna be feeling it tomorrow! My arms feel like noodles! :laugh:

have a great day everyone!
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Okay, back on track. I missed yesterday because the daughter was hogging the TV/DVD. I did walk/run yesterday though on my treadmill. I did Burn and 25 minutes on my treadmill walk/run, burned 393 calories. I am stil not up to speed on the TJ yet so I am doing treadmill with it. I think I will do one more day on Burn and then move to the next one (20 minute I think).

Have a great one everybody:glasses:
  • Kennie
    Kennie Posts: 31
    Options
    I am going to buy this program tonight and get on the bandwagon as well! Thanks for your input above. I will let you guys know how the first try goes! I hope Im not too sore for karate tomorrow night! Eek! Im excited (and scared!)
    :)
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    Just came back from the gym. 800 cals! WOO! I love days like that.

Becky - YUCK! I've never had strep, but I get tonsilitis...I shudder to think of the glass swallowing feeling. *hugs* Hope you feel better soon!

Lyn - 4 miles!?! WOO HOO!

Kelly - Oh, you'll do fantastic! I've seen your work. You have nothing to worry about. If you can take such good pics of 3 running boys, I think a wedding will be cake! No pun intended. :laugh:

Sara...you are too sweet!!! WTG on today's workout:drinker:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    Sara, Kelly and Becky...so great to see you back!
    I did my first Chalean Extreme today along with CP2...I'm gonna be feeling it tomorrow! My arms feel like noodles! :laugh:

have a great day everyone!

WTG on tackling CE!!!
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    I am going to buy this program tonight and get on the bandwagon as well! Thanks for your input above. I will let you guys know how the first try goes! I hope Im not too sore for karate tomorrow night! Eek! Im excited (and scared!)
    :)

WooHoo...love TJ!!!
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    Becky-I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. Take care of yourself and come back to us when you can.

Kelly-so nice to see your smiling face again. I've always thought photography would be a great profession. You get to do what you love and get paid for it. And you make people happy when they see the end result. Congrats on booking a wedding. Dont be nervous, just think of the pictures you would have wanted taken or the ones you really liked from your wedding. Great job on sticking to your workouts amongst a crazy life!

Takin the kids out this morning so I'm gonna do a quick workout. I'm gonna walk another 4 miles today, so I'm not too worried about calorie burn. Gotta run!

4 miles is awesome! WTG:drinker:

Thanks for the encouragement!!! I appreciate it:flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    Okay, back on track. I missed yesterday because the daughter was hogging the TV/DVD. I did walk/run yesterday though on my treadmill. I did Burn and 25 minutes on my treadmill walk/run, burned 393 calories. I am stil not up to speed on the TJ yet so I am doing treadmill with it. I think I will do one more day on Burn and then move to the next one (20 minute I think).

Have a great one everybody:glasses:

I was the same way w/ TJ when I first started. I would do a TJ workout, but felt the need to do something else (that I KNEW) to get my burn in for the day. You'll get the hang of it in no time...so much fun!