Anyone in early 20's?

Options
Sometimes I find it hard to find friends within my age range. So, here's my little APB. :)

Who's out there?!

Replies

• AceDuddyMegaa
    Options
    Ello :)
  • sncampbell89
    Options
    I'm here! I am 22 years old and feel like old lady! Right now I am 5'3 and 185lbs. This is the biggest I have ever been! I need help and motivation to get back to my goal!
  • sdawkins04
    sdawkins04 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 26. Don't think that's "early 20's," but still in my twenties. Feel free to add me!
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    yes :smile:

No I am lying I am 26 so I am in the old peoples group now thanks for reminding me :ohwell: :blushing: :cry: :sad:
  • bobbi_jo2
    bobbi_jo2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23 years old and always looking for new friends and more support. Feel free to add me!
  • chelsky90
    Options
    hey im 21, havent been on for ages but getting back into it from tomorrow :) x
  • Marie3391
    Marie3391 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 21 (well almost, in a week :P). I'm 5'1'' and weigh 142lbs. My goal is 120, feel free to add :)
  • danicamper
    Options
    I'm 22 :-), feel free to add me!
  • charlieduc
    Options
    I am 26...I know, I know...too old! Lol. If you would like feel free to add me :happy:
  • lisa_135
    Options
    Heya! I'm 22, 5'9, 161 lbs and my goal is 135 lbs. Feel free to add me! :)
  • vcorbin01
    vcorbin01 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    24 yr old 25 next month :) feel free to add me
  • Twinkletoestasha
    Twinkletoestasha Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yup 24 years old over here... still feel 18 mentally LOL.

Feel free to add me boys and girls as long as you dont mind a chatter box for a friend :blushing:

Always looking for more pals.
  • jasminegreen01
    Options
    hey, im 21 well 22 tomorow actually!!!! wupeeee. always in need of some friends on hear if you havent got to many already! x x
  • rickpatt
    Options
    Hey 23 and always need need friends!
  • TXGaToRgiRl88
    Options
    I am 23 and I always welcome new friends!
  • MissJenova
    Options
    22 and friends are always great! Request sent.
  • asquishy
    Options
    Hi I'm 23!!!

I just joined today and am still a bit clueless as to navigating the site :P

I'm at my heaviest and feel absolutely disgusting, I need friends to get ready with me for bikini season! :D
  • alexa_ann
    alexa_ann Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey! 23 and newish here, haven't really added anyone but I'm looking to change that!
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    Woah, thanks so much for the overwhelming support! It only lets me add so many friends every 10 minutes! Feel free to send requests. :)

I'm not new here, but I am starting over. So, I can help all the newbies too! We can do this :D
  • MelKut
    MelKut Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21, trying to lose 10 more lbs (as well as get into even better shape!)

I have been here on MFP for about 3 months, and only have a few friends because I was pretty much trying to do it without support. I am making real effort to talk more and be more of a presence so if you would like that in a friend, add me! :)