Replies

• ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I live in West Orange, NJ.
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    I'm not "from" new jersey, I was born and raised in nyc. I've lived in New Jersey for the past 3.5 years. I'm in Bergen County.
    so u can take the girl out of new york but not new york outta the girl
  • Dilfster
    Options
    Bergen County-but live in North Carolina Now! But I always have my Jersey Pride and ways ! lol...even though I have to pump my own gas down here-lol...
    where in north carolina? I'm a Fort Brag baby. :)
  • MissVCI
    MissVCI Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Bergen County-but live in North Carolina Now! But I always have my Jersey Pride and ways ! lol...even though I have to pump my own gas down here-lol...

not having to pump your gas, is one of the best things in jersey.
    i hate having to pump my gas, i'm still so slow at it and all my friends make fun of me when i do it.
  • Dilfster
    Options
    born n raised in VINELAND, NJ baby but moved to boring delaware 12 years ago but frequently travel back... cant wait for my next trip :)
    Philly sports fan?
  • Dilfster
    Options
    i live at the shore!! jersey girl for life right here <3

sweet! Wish I had a shore house.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options

not having to pump your gas, is one of the best things in jersey.
    i hate having to pump my gas, i'm still so slow at it and all my friends make fun of me when i do it.

I had to teach my husband how to pump gas :) He never pumped his own gas before he met me.
  • Dilfster
    Options
    north jersey here

north jersey is new jersey. lol. i used to live in Hoboken- worked in bergen county at one point
  • kristi_asco
    Options

point pleasant's where it's at ! :smile: have you ever been to the boardwalk down here?
  • Dilfster
    Options
    i wish we could pump our own gas. Some of the attendants NEVER come to the car so my "trick" is to get out of the car and pretend to fiddle around with the pump so the guy has to come over. lol
  • Dilfster
    Options

point pleasant's where it's at ! :smile: have you ever been to the boardwalk down here?

yes! I was there last week actually! I took a cool picture if i can figure out how to upload it here,
  • kristi_asco
    Options

yes! I was there last week actually! I took a cool picture if i can figure out how to upload it here,

lol ! let me guess, you were at jenks or martells?
  • Dilfster
    Options

lol ! let me guess, you were at jenks or martells?

haha. yep..i walked the boardwalk and took my kid to the aquarium. lol
  • carlos1989
    carlos1989 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    born n raised in VINELAND, NJ baby but moved to boring delaware 12 years ago but frequently travel back... cant wait for my next trip :)
    Philly sports fan?

just of the phillies cant wait til opening day so excited :)
  • Dilfster
    Options
    i had to give my dog up last year and he moved to a family in pt. pleasant also.
  • Dilfster
    Options
    Philly sports fan?

just of the phillies cant wait til opening day so excited :)
    Im a huge Phils fan! Cant wait either. so glad spring training finally started.
  • kristi_asco
    Options
    the aquarium is a blast !! i love the blind seal, she's my favorite lol. did you take your kid upstairs so they could pet the slimy sea creatures?? lol
  • 1234567kate9
    Options
    not originally, but at school there now! loving this mild winter I have to tell you
  • Dilfster
    Options
    yep, i know that seal. lol. No, the please touch area was closed for some reason, but we got to see them feed the penguins. lol
  • 1234567kate9
    Options

I'm actually from NC but go to school up in NJ, so I guess we switched? Where in NC?