myfinancialpal?

Options
robinxhope
robinxhope Posts: 125 Member
So now that I'm getting the hang of my health I would really like to work on my finances. Anyone know of a free application that helps track finances? I have a budget already but with the results and success I have from myfitnesspal it would be awesome to have something similar for tracking expenses, bills, debt and savings. Am excited to hear what works for others. And again, I'm looking for FREE if possible.

Replies

• Mythel
    Mythel Posts: 72
    Options
    Mint.com

I use it and it works really well and is FREE!
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Mint.com

I use it and it works really well and is FREE!

I was going to say the same thing. I use mint.com as well.
  • twistofcain
    Options
    Agreed on mint.com...you are able to budget everything and really see where your money is going. I have been using it over a year and it has really helped my wife and I to take control of our spending.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Send me your bank routing number,checking account number,SS number,mothers maiden name,street address and date of birth and I will make sure everything is fine.:flowerforyou:

<
    helpful. :smile:
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Send me your bank routing number,checking account number,SS number,mothers maiden name,street address and date of birth and I will make sure everything is fine.:flowerforyou:

<

He tells the truth! I followed his advice...tonight is pizza night at the soup kitchen. Wheeeee!
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options

<

He tells the truth! I followed his advice...tonight is pizza night at the soup kitchen. Wheeeee!
    And I bet you now have no trouble managing your finances :laugh:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I manage my own with excel...totally free
    I'm a spreadsheet *kitten*.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

<

LMAO
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm going to throw Dave Ramsey out there. Great personal financial advisor. Most widely known for helping people get out of debt, but I've been following those babysteps for years and have made some amazing finacial strides. That's going to help you figure out the why and what to do.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I love mint.com but my credit union doesn't let them link to the accounts I have there. This is frustrating but I have found ways to work around it and mint.com has come in very handy in helping me track expenses.
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    on the go, I use the Balance app for iphone

I manage everything else on Quantrix models