What's your new favourite things about your body...?

Options
what's you new favourite thing you like about your body??
Wether you have reached your goal weight or if you are still in the process of achieving it

Mine I probably my jaw bone... I mean I never new I had one before!!
But I did and it didn't show very well aha, now it does :)

But I still have more to lose and have a world of new things to favourite about my body :)

Replies

• lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm a little undecided. I think I'm enjoying the curves my body is showing. I always hated my T&A, but I'm learning how to enjoy them, and noticing how to use them to my advantage. The right clothes, can make you feel HOT, and that one body area you love, makes you feel even better.

Love what you have, and everyone will follow.
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    My boobs are liFting!! Lol after 6 kids in 5 years... I never thought that would happen! Am also getting a "girl butt" for the first time in a LONG time! I also like that I'm slowly starting to see cheekbones again:-)
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    My feet don't hurt in the morning.
  • maryd523
    maryd523 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I like my stomach and hips now. They are flat! And firm!
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Gotta be the legs, I'm lucky, I have decent shaped legs so now they're thinner they look quite good in shorts and little skirts :smile: Also my face looks nicer now it's not so round.
    Now, if only the belly and back fat would shove off I'd be a happy bunny :laugh:
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm a long way off my goal but the most noticeable thing for me is that I can feel biceps I never knew I had! Just wish I'd lose it off my stomach and hips now!
  • wilkin777
    wilkin777 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm beginning to feel actual MUSCLE under all the fat! And my arms don't touch my torso when I'm standing up : D
  • kitkat4141
    kitkat4141 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    My toned arms and shoulders.
  • determinedhealthy
    determinedhealthy Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My legs cross so comfortably now and my thighs dont touch when my knees are together. I can see veins on top of my hands & feet, which I like! My face is sliming nicely.
  • Akijade
    Akijade Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I can feel my collar bone. That's pretty awesome.
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    My boobs. :bigsmile:
    And just my curves in general.
  • skinnyv3gan
    skinnyv3gan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My legs are pretty neat haha
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I can see my toes while standing in the shower! :)
  • stufie
    stufie Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I like that when I put my hands on my hips, all I feel is skin and bone, and not just fat like I used to.
  • icewindfirex
    Options
    My hipbones, now that the layer of fat on top of them is starting to be shed!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    My Curves!!!!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    My legs, for sure. They have muscle now! And they actually look quite nice :) I'm a little bit obsessed with them!
  • JohnnysJune
    Options
    Im torn between my jaw line I can see coming back and that my stomach is almost flat again. Both of these are really exciting to see. :bigsmile:
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Without a doubt, being able to feel and sorta see my collar bone.
  • superstarcassie
    superstarcassie Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    My arm definition/muscles, collar bone that you can actually see, and no double chin! :):happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!