A little special NSV for me

Options
paulwgun
paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
Up to 2 weeks ago I was doing OK.......not brilliant .....just OK i had lost weight and put some back on then lost a bit and put a bit back then i damaged a nerve in my back followed by knee ligament damage so today i managed at last to get back to the gym and did 3k on the treadmill, then I see a young lad i used to coach from under 11's to under 16's at rugby walking around the gym so being the athlete i am (not) i took the p#ss out of him as hes muscular fit and an athlete and not training then he tells me hes hes not allowed to train as hes leaving tomorrow for england to represent WALES at under 20's against the olde enemy in rugby .................................im as proud as f##k his father told me at under 11's" he wasn't good enough" and I said "watch this space your son has something", ooooooooohhhhh im gona make his dad pay for that comment :drinker: :bigsmile: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! What a great feeling knowing you helped him BE someone!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!