Question about breakfast?

Options
I'm still in highschool, and I have to get up quite early for school and stuff and I usually don't eat breakfast. My lunch is at 9:30-10:20 or something so I usually get food early, but I feel like I should eat breakfast just because after the lunch at school I don't eat until 5 that evening sooo I'm eating at:
9 in the morning
and then a possible snack or small food around 2
and then dinner at 5.
Should I be eating a breakfast before I leave for school or should I just eat my school lunch as a breakfast and then eat a "lunch" at 2?
and is peanut butter on whole wheat toast considered healthy?

Replies

• danilandry
    danilandry Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi :D

I think you should eat something when you wake up. It's my understanding you should eat small meals every couple of hours. Think of it like this: going without breakfast cant be good because you're going to be up and running on nothing for a few hours. We eat something in the morning to start our metabolism after not eating all night. Even if its something small, it will help.

My friend was a huge fan of peanut butter sandwiches when he was losing weight, just don't overload on the peanut butter and you're good :D

P.s. I'm not an expert. :C
  • lauryn86
    lauryn86 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    when i was in HS i would have mini bagles with mustard and lean turkey meat and cheese, like two of those.. .that gives you protein and carbs and dairy. pretty good breakfast to grab and go, try cheese sticks too.