YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    thanks and yes it does feel awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Laura you are great!!! :drinker: I know you will reach your goal! :drinker: Never give up!

Alice:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Laura you are great!!! :drinker: I know you will reach your goal! :drinker: Never give up!

Alice:

awwww, thanks so much, and I am never giving up. I am going to keep going and meet my goal. :flowerforyou:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I am going through the same sort of thing so today I am doing a butt kicking in the exercise - went to the gym this morning, walk at lunch and swim tonight. If that doesn't shake something off my body.... I'm gonna be sad. Tired, and sad
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Good for you! I am going through the same sort of thing so today I am doing a butt kicking in the exercise - went to the gym this morning, walk at lunch and swim tonight. If that doesn't shake something off my body.... I'm gonna be sad. Tired, and sad

Keep at it, it will move soon. I was getting so frustrated but I kept doing what I was doing and it finally moved. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!