Need Friends and Motivation for 30 yr old mom

Options
2»

Replies

• lucythinmint
    Options
    Hello

30 year old mother of 4. (12, 9,8,3)

I've lost a small person and have maybe 8-10 left to loose. Feel free to add me.
  • beachgirl20
    beachgirl20 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am a 30 year old mom with a 4 year old daughter. I joined MFP in December and I have lost 15 pounds so far and my goal is to loss a total of 32 pounds. I would be glad to help motivate anyone. Feel free to add me :)
  • charlene_1980
    Options
    I've added you. I'm a 31 year old working mom of 5. Anyone else can feel free to add me. I joined MFP a while ago but only got serious about losing weight in November after looking at vacation photos and crying. I've lost almost 22 lbs with another 33 to go and I'm 5'3".
  • LolaVaantz
    LolaVaantz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm not a momma, but i'm 30 and looking for friends/support/accountability (ok that part is my job). :) anybody else want to friend me too, feel free!
  • Makemeproud
    Options
    Hey. I'm turning 30 in one week! I'm a mom of an almost 10 yo boy and have a boyfriend that is in great shape (which makes it hard for him to identify with my struggles).

I am 6' and 250 pounds. My first ultimate goal is to get down to 190 (I haven't been at that weight since I was about 12 years old) but I have a lot of mini goals on the way there, and maybe I'll even reassess my ultimate goal "when" I get there :D

Feel free to add me. I could use all the help I can get!