Anyone from the West side of Phoenix?

Options
Hi, I am Heather. I just started on a new journey... that would be new opposed to all of the past diets and agony I have gone through trying to lose weight!! But today is a new day and new journey and I know I will succeed this time!! I have 90 lbs to lose. I live west of Phoenix and was hoping to find a workout buddy. I attend Lifetime Fitness in Goodyear. If anyone is interested, please let me know!! If not, I look forward to meeting all the great people on this site!!

Replies

• lisielove
    Options
    Hi, I am Heather. I just started on a new journey... that would be new opposed to all of the past diets and agony I have gone through trying to lose weight!! But today is a new day and new journey and I know I will succeed this time!! I have 90 lbs to lose. I live west of Phoenix and was hoping to find a workout buddy. I attend Lifetime Fitness in Goodyear. If anyone is interested, please let me know!! If not, I look forward to meeting all the great people on this site!!
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    welcome! wishing you much success! I know where Goodyear is, but I live in Texas! We can be your internet weight loss buddies! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    Welcome to this great site! I wish I were closer, I live in Apache Junction and workout at LA Fitness. I wish you luck in your new journey. This place has alot of great tools that make success very possible!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    ATLANTA ON DECK:wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: