Pretty sure my face dropped 10 lbs in a week

Options
2»

Replies

• TheBakerGirl
    Options
    AMAZING!! Your hard work is paying off. Way to go, girl!!! You look beautiful.
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!:smile:
  • sassparilla77
    Options
    Amazing!!! Keep up the great work...you've got this!
  • starshine420
    Options
    That's awesome! great job!
  • sisswright
    sisswright Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I love the way you did the same pose for the pictures... I'm gonna steal that if you dont mind, i feel that for me that's where i notice it first on myself.... and my mom says i need to look at my old pictures and then i might see the difference. :)
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Huge difference. Good job.
  • 19kat55
    19kat55 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    My jaw dropped too!!! Amazing, congrats!
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    i can see a difference too, that's pretty amazing - well done you!
  • teamsaris
    Options
    Awesome job girl!!!!!! :) You look fantastic :bigsmile:
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    That is a great difference! I also find that when I drop 10-15 pounds my face sometimes shows this quicker than other parts. Keep up the great work~!
  • steffihoney
    Options
    I can sooooooo see the difference! Keep up the good work!!
  • 10thelucky
    10thelucky Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Isn't it great to see REAL change?! My face has always been round-ish, but when I lost weight a few months ago, it really showed. I yo-yo'd a bit but now I'm just committed to being healthy and balanced and it's paying off; I can already see my face getting thinner too. Keep up the good work!
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    When I saw that those pics were 6 days apart My first words were Holy Crap!
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    When I saw that those pics were 6 days apart My first words were Holy Crap!

RIGHT?! lmao It's so funny because I had only lost maybe 1.5-2lbs in between when they were taken. I decided to take the picture in the exact same pose because it might have looked different from another angle and I had to see for myself that it had changed that much.

I'm still all like AHHHHHHHHHHH YAYYYYY!!!!!! I even noticed that I stand up much straighter when I walk or even standing in line today. I think my neck might not really be as short as I thought it always was!

What's crazy is that I was about 30 lbs lighter than I am now and my face looked the same as it does now. I also didn't notice I had a collar bone until I was about 230 before. Now at 264, I can really see that it's starting to show again. Just goes to show that working out harder than I ever have my entire life is paying off quicker than if I was only eating right.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I can relate to that. I am about 15 lbs heavier than I was at my all time low weight of about 2 years ago and my belt is in 2 notches and my face and hips are a lot slimmer.
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    That's GREAT! Good job on the belt notches!!!
  • Mayreni
    Mayreni Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i see the difference for sure. Awesome job!
  • sugartwist
    sugartwist Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow...what a major difference.
  • Ronni145
    Ronni145 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!