My First Progress Pics :)

Options
MrsFusion
MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
My weight has yo-yo'd a lot since my first son was born(2000). At my heaviest I weighed 162. I started taking Zumba in September of 2011 and that is when I began my journey to the new me :) I started MFP in October 2011 at 151.5- Most of October and November I worked out 3/4 times a week, but, then hurt my hip(hip tendonitious) and was out the last half of November & through December. Now I'm doing cardio 5 days wk and strength training 3 days. I have never felt better or better about myself!!! I have 8 more pound to go to reach my goal :) Yes it is HARD WORK, but, I am so proud of myself for what I've accomplished!!! I used to tell myself...I've had two kids...there is NO WAY I can get down into the 120's again!!! I was 115 when I got married 18 yrs ago and right now I'm at 133.5. My goal is 125. Not sure if I will stick with that or want to go lower once I get there? I will have to see how I feel and look when I get there :)

I want to THANK all my MFP friends who have helped me through the tough times!!! I couldn't have done it without all your encouragement and given it to me straight :) And thank you MFP!!!

colorado189.jpg
IMG1730.jpg
Amy.jpg
Feb2212.jpgFeb22124.jpg
Feb22125.jpg
Starting to see some abs under the fat :) Not sure why my left side is more defined than the right???

Replies

• kelly_gelinas
    kelly_gelinas Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look fantastic
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo proud of you! You have done a great job! I am so impressed with your muscles. Work it honey!
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    great job! you have done SO great! you stuck through it even when you were hurt and didnt let your husband deter you! you knew that cutting calories and not exercising would still do loads of good! i was in your 30 day shred group in october, thanks for letting me tag along on your journey, you are an inspiration!
  • stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! So inspirational!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    bump!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!