Lifespan of the Reebok RealFlex?

Options
I have a pair of Reebox Realflex shoes, and I love them...I was wondering if anyone has "run theirs into the ground" and how many miles you got out of them before you needed to replace them. I am approaching about 100 with mine, and I am starting to notice I am having issues very similar to when my last shoes crapped out on me.

Thanks!

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I just bought a pair yesterday, so I'm interested in any other opinions on them.
  • LaurenKauf
    Options
    I Bought these and LOVED them. I did feel like they broke down a little more quickly than others I've bought in the past. However, I do burn thru sneakers rapidly. As far as actually mileage goes, I'm not sure, but sneakers are on my feet from the second I'm ready to go for the day, until I'm getting ready for bed, and that all includes, errands, gym, and working two jobs. I have Zigs now, but will be going back to Flex next.
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I've found that at the most I get 150 miles out of them, which for me is only about three months. I've recently bought a pair of Brooks, and am going to compare them. I loved the Reboks, but I am tired of replacing them all the time.