What's easier/harder for you dieting or exercise?

For me the exercise is a breeze compared to the food haha

Replies

• jillyjelly
    jillyjelly Posts: 148 Member
    right now exercising is harder
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    For me the exercise is a breeze compared to the food haha

Same here. I like to eat more an the only way I can do that is to exercise.
  • I'm am right there with you. While I used to hate to exercise, now I really enjoy it. But, my will power is the pits when it comes to food. I got home from work, having had plenty to eat all day, but I just had to have oneof the left over chicken thighs from my families dinner. Grrr.
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Exercise. I'm over food lust completely. I'm the laziest person I know!!
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Exercising. I'm super busy with work and classes that I just don't really have time to go to the gym (especially since it takes a long time to walk there). I mostly just try to get a workout done in my room if I can.
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Cardio is a breeze. Hitting my calorie budget isn't difficult most days. Strength training is a major pain in the bohuncus.
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Dieting is harder! I've been working out at the gym for 10 years ... but after 2 months of dieting I'm having a hard time with it!
  • EXERCISING.
    I am not naturally an athletic person, which is weird because everyone in my family is. I don't like to exercise but gotta do it. Hoping to become one of those people who loooove to do it. Long shot but hope so. :)
  • JMarigold
    JMarigold Posts: 232 Member
    Dieting is harder. Exercising takes 30 minutes to an hour of mental focus and stamina. Dieting is 24/7 for the rest of your days . . . sigh.
  • Anyaaaa11
    Anyaaaa11 Posts: 242 Member
    The dieting part is super hard for me. I can tolerate exercise. I love exercising.(:
  • 1JenMilam
    1JenMilam Posts: 108 Member
    Exercise is the hardest for me.. I wish I could love it:frown:
  • mamatomany6
    mamatomany6 Posts: 6 Member
    Eating the right foods is much harder than exercising.
  • Noadi
    Noadi Posts: 27
    In general it's the diet, I really enjoy cooking and find a lot of healthy foods tasty but portion control is a big problem.. Right now because it's winter and I live in Maine and my apartment is nowhere near a gym it's the exercise that's harder. Once I move next month I'll be joining a gym and I'll be happier, I really enjoy exercising and being active.
  • Exercise is harder for me. Mondays is easy, then its all down hill from there. I get to the point that I have to talk sternly to myself to go do it. I love it when i'm doing it and after, Im just lazy. Eating well is really easy for me. :happy:
  • DL121004
    DL121004 Posts: 214 Member
    In general, neither.

I do have weaknesses/challenges, however.

On the diet side, I love me my peanut butter and baked goods. I deal with that by having a spike day.

On the exercise side, I tend to hibernate in the winter. I'm doing much better this winter, however, by sheer force of will.
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Exercising is way easier, once I found something I liked doing.

I love my fatty foods too much though :(
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,329 Member
    dieting. i've exercised and done things like capoeira and boxing throughout the entire time i gained weight, but the one thing i could never get a handle on was eating.
  • led6777
    led6777 Posts: 268
    I'd say dieting is more difficult than exercising for me too. I just friggin love delicious fattening foods. I'm willing to work out harder and longer to eat what I like.
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Exercise is definitely harder for me. I've gotten pretty good at controlling my diet. I just need to move more. Just started 30ds to work on that part.
  • LOVE to exercise...more difficult not to eat chocolate and cookies. :)