Ain't It Funny

Options
Last week we had an early Secretary's Day luncheon at my office. We all went to TGI Fridays. Do you know how hard it was to be good. Well of course you all do!! I chose wisely even though the appetizer plates full of the things I love to eat were sitting in front of me. BTW I didn't eat any of them. Yeah me! But it's funny that my co-workers made fun of me for eating healthy. I have a set amount of calories each and every day and with exercise and exercise alone and I'm allowed to eat the extra yummy food. By not eating that stuff and exercising properly I ended up losing 3.4 this past week. So to all those co-workers who laughed my question to you is who's laughing now???

Replies

• msamson31
    msamson31 Posts: 45
    Options
    Last week we had an early Secretary's Day luncheon at my office. We all went to TGI Fridays. Do you know how hard it was to be good. Well of course you all do!! I chose wisely even though the appetizer plates full of the things I love to eat were sitting in front of me. BTW I didn't eat any of them. Yeah me! But it's funny that my co-workers made fun of me for eating healthy. I have a set amount of calories each and every day and with exercise and exercise alone and I'm allowed to eat the extra yummy food. By not eating that stuff and exercising properly I ended up losing 3.4 this past week. So to all those co-workers who laughed my question to you is who's laughing now???
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
    Pretty soon they'll be asking what your secret is!
    :bigsmile:
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I know I get strange looks from my girlfriends because I've given up diet soda and I used to be a Diet Coke fiend. I feel so much better not drinking it and I don't miss it. Good for you for sticking to your guns, don't it feel good? :bigsmile:
  • paddlemom
    paddlemom Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    There is a new commercial on now - for a credit card that pays dividends, I think- and I just love it...

The two women are wheeling their buggies out of the grocery store. The one lady describes the card, saying she got a 2% dividend. The other lady laughs at her and says "So you made what...$2???" The first one says "Yep! What did you make?"

I figure we are like that...it may be only 2 or 3 lbs...but what did they lose????

Keep up the good work!
  • msamson31
    msamson31 Posts: 45
    Options
    Thanks everyone!