New here and needing motivation

Options
Hi, I am new to MFP and looking for motivation. I am a mom of a 2 year old little boy and hoping this will help me with my goals so I can keep up with him. I'm always tired and lagging energy and not happy about that. I am very unmotivated right now but hoping that will change. :wink:

Replies

• liljgrafix
    Options
    Hey just keep in mind that "you are worth it". add me if you would like. im on daily. and always have motivation to give. !! good luck with your journey. we are all here to either get healthy or stay healthy and we can all use motivation at times.
  • lohitverma
    lohitverma Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Starting this journey is the most important step, make small changes towards this journey of health and fitness
    welcome on board
    i too am online daily and happy to help
    Lohit
  • lizabean89
    lizabean89 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need some friends to help me keep on track too. It really does help!
  • Vermilla
    Vermilla Posts: 348
    Options
    I'm a mother of a 5 year old and I hated feeling so tired and worn out while she ran around. Starting up really is difficult. It's not as easy as "just do it" but you can do it! Add me if you like, and we can motivate each other. Start out small and grow from there. Next thing you know, you'll be running around too!