Anyone tried toe spacing?

Options
I had a lot of foot issues last year , but unrelated to that my bunions seem to have gotten worse with working out. The right one will actually hurt on days I do a lot of walking now. Luckily I don't walk that much daily to cause that sort of pain, but they get irritated doing simple errand running around. I now wear a big toe spacer on each foot when i do wear shoes except to zumba because they won't stay in place. I also had been using regular toe spacers a few mins a day several days a week for about a couple of months and I've noticed some straightening. I also just got in the "pampered toes", it's basically a knock off of yoga toes so I'm going to start wearing that. Basically I want to put off bunion surgery as long as I can. I don't think it's to a point where I need it or close, but I know if I don't do anything now I could be looking at having to get it a few years from now. I also feel like my last two toes are too cramped. The little one almost lies on it's side. I think the toe spacers have been helping it. I just feel like having them cramped up so much hurts my balance.

I was wondering if anyone else had any luck with toe spacers