Just started this adventure, and I am

Options
BreK51
BreK51 Posts: 19 Member
Good day my fellow adventurers! Well I must say I am certainly pleased with myself. I am starting to feel the affects of making better food choices, and drinking lots more water! ( doc will be pleased, lol he told me I had dry blood! well I am plumping up the water cells lol!!!) anyway, I realize eating my calories given, and exercising is certainly a plus, I can feel the energy building,, mind you now I am 60 yrs young! Honestly I work with teens and I have more energy in my little finger then some do in their whole bodies! I tell them they need to eat right, exercise more than their thumbs and get plenty of sleep, Do they listen? Of course not they are teens !! haha,, Oh well what really is funny is when I get hyper and energized the kids ask me ,,,,, what you on there Mrs,,,, hehe.. oh well , but I want to encourage those of you who are skipping meals , not eating balanced ones. To just try it, you will see much better results, Yesterday I ate a mallo cup before bed because I had a note at the bottom of my food diary telling me I didn't eat enough of my calories and that would put my body in starvation mode and slow my metabolism down,, Grrr I don't need it to slow down,, it needs jump started, so I will not cheat, I'm going to do my best to follow this plan, And I will keep you updated on how it is going for me! Now all of you have a great and awesome day! A very Blessed Day it is! God Bless! <3

Replies

• meycay
    meycay Posts: 29
    Options
    stay close to your calorie goal... i think they (MFP) is obligated to put that disclaimer out there. Bottom line, if you stay at your projected calorie goal and exercise, you'll see the effects take place. good luck.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!