moms on a mission

Options
13»

Replies

• donnakparra
    Options
    Add me too! I am a mom of 2 boys and also want to set an example.
  • lilchicksta94
    lilchicksta94 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom on a mission too... anyone feel free to add me!! Need to get and give all the support neccessary to lose all this weight!!!! :-) Need some more serious friends so add awayyyyyy :-D
  • BeautyMasha
    Options
    Add me, too! i am mother of 4 years old son.
  • dls0516
    dls0516 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom on a mission and need to keep up with my two boys! I'll send you a friend request; I need the support and am happy to support others!
  • jmfred
    Options
    I think this is my trouble too! I have no problem staying under 1200-1300 calories, but I'm not seeing the scale move barely at all. I've been wondering how to jumpstart my metabolism as well!
  • Zumbaeng
    Zumbaeng Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    3 kids for me. Add me too! :happy:
  • Sarad27
    Sarad27 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have one daughter and can no longer blame her for my weight as she is now 13 months old. Please add me for support and encouragement. Happy Eating!
  • jterry03
    jterry03 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm a newly single mom, works full time and hoping to become more healthy feel free to add me :)
  • nominal
    nominal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    New mum here! My baby boy is almost 6 weeks, and I am trying to get beyond my pre-pregnancy weight!!
  • Tlwood80
    Options
    I have a 6 month old baby boy and would love to be part of the group. Feel free to add me.
  • wilkeskayla
    wilkeskayla Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a mom on a mission too!! :)
  • pinksteff2003
    Options
    Hi I'm new to the site and would love to join...I defin. have a mission! Need to become healthy for myself and kids, hubby too. I have three girls 8,6, and 3. Been married 7 years and need to go from 223 back to or close to 145 again.