Insanity users

Today is day 4 of Insanity for me and I love it. I love how sore my body is and how much better I feel about myself. I was wondering though, if anyone has vomited during the workout or felt extremely light headed. The last two days I have felt nauseous and dizzy towards the end of the workout, I also vomited once. After the workout is over I feel sick. Is there any way to help my body function better?

Height: 4'9
Weight: 101.6
Calories: 1200

I have been eating oikos after each workout.

Replies

• Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Wow this happens to me minus the vomiting with 30ds, and insanity is way more intense! My husband says they need a discaimer on insanity for this reason! Be careful!
  • I would either eat more - sounds like you've not got the energy for the full workout - or ease back a bit on the training.
    You need to listen to your body. Vomiting is a sure sign that you're doing something wrong.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    You probably need to eat more than 1200 calories if you're doing Insanity.
  • I would up your calories. You are going to need that energy to keep you fueled throughout your body add another 350-500 calories and see how your weight and energy level are.
  • denitraross
    denitraross Posts: 325 Member
    I agree..if you are doing insanity or any type of high intensity training, you need to fuel your body. I would get a protein drink for after your workouts...you should not be vomitting or feeling dizzy ever during a workout....eating greek yogurt after workouts is no where near enough.....also, try having carbs before your workout to give you an energy boost...like a protein bar or granola bar...
  • drinks lots of water
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    ....eating greek yogurt after workouts is no where near enough.....also, try having carbs before your workout to give you an energy boost...like a protein bar or granola bar...

I eat Greek Yogurt after my Insanity workouts as well because Protein Shakes make me feel very sick to my stomach. I eat about 1.5 servings of yogurt which is 27 grams of protein. This isn't enough?