Bad news....good news....

Options
It's Monday and it's cold and raining...so the bad news is that I caved into my carb jones and went downstairs and bought a snack pack of Timbits....

The good news is that I ate 4/10 and put the rest of them out on the "sharing table" for the rest of the carb junkies at work....

I know they are empty calories, but I am going to swimming tonight so I am still within my limit!

Replies

• paddlemom
    paddlemom Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    It's Monday and it's cold and raining...so the bad news is that I caved into my carb jones and went downstairs and bought a snack pack of Timbits....

The good news is that I ate 4/10 and put the rest of them out on the "sharing table" for the rest of the carb junkies at work....

I know they are empty calories, but I am going to swimming tonight so I am still within my limit!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    those Timbits are a killer..... I buy them for the kids sometimes and its so hard not to steal a few...
    good for you for only eating 4 :)
  • ianconway
    ianconway Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Had to google "Timbits".. :bigsmile:

Way to go on only eating 4! It's all about weaning yourself off of things that are bad!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Hey... I'm in Mississauga too! Isn't the weather lousy? I miss being able to go for my lunchtime walks.

Stay away from Timmies..... there is nothing there that is good for you!
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Yea I had no idea what Timbits were either! Good for you though, its 95 degrees over in cali, whats rain? lol jk

~Leash :heart:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Timbits sounds dirty :wink:

The old you would have eaten 100%.
    The new you eats 40%.
    IMPROVEMENT!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Edit: I caved and googled it to.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timbits
    180px-Timbits.jpg
  • paddlemom
    Options
    Hey... I'm in Mississauga too! Isn't the weather lousy? I miss being able to go for my lunchtime walks.

Ya, I'm about to embark on the long slow drive across the 401 to get home....my husband is building an ark as we speak:laugh:

Timmies is right down stairs and I am proud to say that, for the most part I just grab my morning coffee and carry on. I figure that this 20 degree drop in weather in 2 days has triggered some ancient hybernation instinct ...:yawn: I WILL resist....I WILL resist.....:frown:
  • jowily
    jowily Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    mmmmm.....timbits...aka donut holes. Tim Hortons are primarily in Canada - but you can find some in US along the border states. We think we are donut-fiends with our Dunkin' Donuts - Canada's got us beat hands down with their Tim Hortons - and the coffee they make is even more addictive than Dunkin's!
  • jowily
    jowily Posts: 189 Member
    Options

Ya, I'm about to embark on the long slow drive across the 401 to get home....my husband is building an ark as we speak:laugh:

Timmies is right down stairs and I am proud to say that, for the most part I just grab my morning coffee and carry on. I figure that this 20 degree drop in weather in 2 days has triggered some ancient hybernation instinct ...:yawn: I WILL resist....I WILL resist.....:frown:

I passed through Mississauga many times going from Buffalo/NF toToronto...or through Hamilton or Oakville to London - the 427, 401 - the QEW - ahhh..good times (and Tim Horntons all along the way - can't imagine why I got so big back then!)
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Oh I miss Timbits!!! :cry:

I'm from Buffalo but now live in VA.
    Maybe its a good thing!! All that great Buffalo food is a killer!!!:laugh:

Great job at eating only 4!!!!!:drinker:
  • paddlemom
    Options
    mmmmm.....timbits...aka donut holes. Tim Hortons are primarily in Canada - but you can find some in US along the border states. We think we are donut-fiends with our Dunkin' Donuts - Canada's got us beat hands down with their Tim Hortons - and the coffee they make is even more addictive than Dunkin's!

Secret Canadian ingredient....:wink: