I can't make a decision!

Options
OK...so I'm at the coffee shop doing loads of homework that is all due tomorrow morning. I can't leave until I'm finished and I just started! I'm absolutely starving!!!! And all they have is junk food but I'm not going to make it without anything to eat for the next few hours :cry: What should I do?...They have cookies, ice cream, cake, croissants, blueberry and oat bran muffins. I'm stuck!

What would you do?

180909.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• Delaina1
    Delaina1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    OK...so I'm at the coffee shop doing loads of homework that is all due tomorrow morning. I can't leave until I'm finished and I just started! I'm absolutely starving!!!! And all they have is junk food but I'm not going to make it without anything to eat for the next few hours :cry: What should I do?...They have cookies, ice cream, cake, croissants, blueberry and oat bran muffins. I'm stuck!

What would you do?

180909.png
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    oat bran muffin sounds ok. but if it's way oversized only eat half and have the other half tomorrow.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Do they have sandwiches?
    Is there something near by that you can go out and get something?
  • Delaina1
    Options
    oat bran muffin sounds ok. but if it's way oversized only eat half and have the other half tomorrow.

That sounds like a good idea...at least I'll get a good amount of fiber...
  • Delaina1
    Options
    Do they have sandwiches?

They have premade sandwiches but they are loaded with all kinds of condiments and cheese and some things I don't like...and none on wheat bread of any sort. Everything near me is fast food!....and I don't even want to get near a french fry! Just the smell makes me cave!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Do they have sandwiches?

They have premade sandwiches but they are loaded with all kinds of condiments and cheese and some things I don't like...and none on wheat bread of any sort. Everything near me is fast food!....and I don't even want to get near a french fry! Just the smell makes me cave!

ask them for some meat only...if the sandwiches are premade...buy one...strip off the crap and eat the meat and cheese only
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    does this starbucks have one of those protein trays? Last time i went in they had a tray w/ two hard boiled eggs and some other pretty healthy items. It looked really good too!
  • Delaina1
    Options
    does this starbucks have one of those protein trays? Last time i went in they had a tray w/ two hard boiled eggs and some other pretty healthy items. It looked really good too!

Nope...I'm not at Starbuck's... I'm at Java Werks, it's a little family owned coffee shop near school
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    i don't know where i got in my head you aere at starbucks... :) well, good luck either way!!
  • tig3rang3l
    tig3rang3l Posts: 270 Member
    Options

What would you do?

180909.png

This was me the other day.... I came out of my exam and was starving, and everything at school is amazingly unhealthy. I ended up getting a corn meal muffin and felt so icky afterwards!!! If you need to grab something, just make sure you're working it off later, maybe go for a run to even it up?