Doing good!! need people here to keep me in line! :)

Ive been doing fitness pal for about 5 days now, but changed all my eating habits and everything about 10 days ago and have lost 10 whole whopping pounds!. I absolutly love this site. but sometimes it does get boring not being able to see that others are accomplishing weight loss out there right along with me! and it would be great to have someone or people in general to give me an extra boost, & to do the same for! I have no idea how to add friends. well.....motivaters :p Help im lost. :(

Replies

• rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Ive been doing fitness pal for about 5 days now, but changed all my eating habits and everything about 10 days ago and have lost 10 whole whopping pounds!. I absolutly love this site. but sometimes it does get boring not being able to see that others are accomplishing weight loss out there right along with me! and it would be great to have someone or people in general to give me an extra boost, & to do the same for! I have no idea how to add friends. well.....motivaters :p Help im lost. :(

10 pounds in 10 days probably isn't healthy. You need to make sure you're eating healthy, not just reducing your calories below 1000 a day. I sent you friend request. If you look at top of your screen next to where it says "Hi" and your name, you'll see a mail envelope and then a person icon. That's where friend requests show.