60+ LB Male Pics...

Options
Sup fellas! I am on my way to loosing 60 LBS, and I am wondering if any of you out there have lost 60 LBS, and have before and after pics? There is alot of women on here, but I want to see what 60LBS looks like on guys (since that is what I am going for). I have lost 11 1/2 so far (I started MyFitnessPal when I was 1 1/2 lb in). Started out at 241.5, and now I am down to 230!

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I got down to 68lbs lost, you can see my pics in my profile, but I got away from MFP and gained some back so I am on my way back down.

You can add me!

Here is me.. 314 to around the 240's/250's

34290_1312580746472_1589258026_30699562_3037657_n.jpg
  • carpp107
    Options
    Hey, I am down 89 pounds in the last year......I have some before and after pics.....you can add me if you want....

-Rob
  • Kevww1982
    Options
    I have no clue how much I lost since I avoided the scale when I was heavy. But so far I know that I have lost 46 pounds but it might be more like 60 to 80 not too sure. But if you look at my profile pic you can see. Now I am down to 209 when I started on this I was 255 but I might have peaked at like 280+
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I've been hovering around 65lbs down since Oct. I gained a few back over the holidays (approx 5lbs) and have been losing and regaining those same 5lbs for a few months. My exercise routine was kind of interupted, hence the harder time taking more weight off. Starting weight was 344. I've been actively trying to lose weight since 1/5/2011.

QQbmH.png
  • drhirams
    Options
    Here I am!
    432 pounds before- Today 207
    Size 6xl before- Small
    Pants 58-60- 32 now
    :smile:
  • cutie2b
    cutie2b Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Looking good fellas! :) Congratulations on all of your weight losses!
  • carrie1013
    Options
    Wow, great job guys!
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Awesome job guys!
  • mwestonp
    mwestonp Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    No pictures posted just yet (saving those for when I hit goal), but I'm down 46 lbs. I started on November 7th, 2011 at 247 lbs....as of this morning I'm at 201 lbs. I'm working toward a goal weight of 175 which would be a total weight loss of 72. Feel free to add me if you'd like some more MFP friends.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    i like this thread, lol. great job guys. future reference, you can use the search function, or go to the success stories topics, there are MANY men who have lost a bunch
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Here's me at 230 + (I maxed out somewhere between 230 & 240):

8ddad780.jpg
    1e986119.jpg
    e533edbb.jpg

And now at 170 (+- a few, my lowest was 168):

6bbcf948.jpg
    a90d04f2.jpg

The best part about this is that I feel 15 years younger and have way more evergy. I'm doing a warrior dash this July and have signed up for a motorcycle racing school in May. It's a whole new lease on life. I lost the weight between December, 2010 and August, 2011. My focus now is actually on building muscle and strength. I've upped my caloric intake and protein and am hitting the gym 3-5 days per week.

Keep going & be patient with your results. Try to aviod the temptation of short cuts and you'll have results that you can sustain. Feel free to add me & have a peek at my food diary if you're looking for food ideas.
  • melbaby925
    Options
    Wow - you guys all rock! Congrats on the great success!
  • mncardiojunkie
    mncardiojunkie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    OH MY! Well done you! Talk about sexy! :love:

8ddad780.jpg
    1e986119.jpg
    e533edbb.jpg

6bbcf948.jpg
    a90d04f2.jpg

The best part about this is that I feel 15 years younger and have way more evergy. I'm doing a warrior dash this July and have signed up for a motorcycle racing school in May. It's a whole new lease on life. I lost the weight between December, 2010 and August, 2011. My focus now is actually on building muscle and strength. I've upped my caloric intake and protein and am hitting the gym 3-5 days per week.

Keep going & be patient with your results. Try to aviod the temptation of short cuts and you'll have results that you can sustain. Feel free to add me & have a peek at my food diary if you're looking for food ideas.
  • EchoShots
    Options

8ddad780.jpg
    1e986119.jpg
    e533edbb.jpg

6bbcf948.jpg
    a90d04f2.jpg

Well done! You look awesome man, and this gives me some REAL inspiration to what I will look like (Hopefully). I'll defintly send you a friend request!

• Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Hey, thanks everyone for the kind words. Thinking about them pushed me through a workout today even though I was feeling a bit sluggish. This is what it's all about. Support, knowledge and helping others. Remember that the weight didn't go on in a week so it's not going to come off in a week. Consistsncy and honesty is what worked for me, making regular healthy choices. I did not cut any one food out of my diet. I still eat fast food, ice cream, cookies, etc but they're the exception now, not the norm. Keep on pushing. My journey is not over yet either. I'm trying to lean out to see if I can excavate that 6-pack that I've been hiding for all these years. Keep it up!
  • edmoulaison
    edmoulaison Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Stared at 242 and down to 194, almost 50 pounds. Check out my pics on my profile to see...

Good luck man. Friend me if you want...
  • ropey101
    ropey101 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well done guys great motivation!!
  • KWake1
    KWake1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hey, thanks everyone for the kind words. Thinking about them pushed me through a workout today even though I was feeling a bit sluggish. This is what it's all about. Support, knowledge and helping others. Remember that the weight didn't go on in a week so it's not going to come off in a week. Consistsncy and honesty is what worked for me, making regular healthy choices. I did not cut any one food out of my diet. I still eat fast food, ice cream, cookies, etc but they're the exception now, not the norm. Keep on pushing. My journey is not over yet either. I'm trying to lean out to see if I can excavate that 6-pack that I've been hiding for all these years. Keep it up!

My hero!!
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You guys are looking great! Good job!
  • warriordude07run
    warriordude07run Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I found this site well after I started doing something about my obesity. At my highest (let's assume it wasn't over 300) I was 294, It could have been more, was too afraid to weigh myself. Currently under 240 and pushing for 210s by June. My whole outlook on life has changed and this includes what I eat and how much of it I consume.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!