CXWORX

Options
Does anyone log CXWORX for their exercise log? I am having difficulty trying to log the calories burned...

Replies

• stacey_dangelo
    stacey_dangelo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was just about to do the same thing.. Found this website: http://www.lff.com/group-fitness/les-mills-classes.aspx Probably going to go a little lower than what they quote though since it's probably for an "average weight" (men & women) & I'm 115lb
  • Caralynn07
    Options
    I find that Les Mills tends to significantly over estimate calorie burn for their exercies routines. That being said, both CX andBody Pump have extended burn times due to muscle engagement and continued post workout calorie burn. CX appears to burn about 200 calories, depending on ur starting wgt, per 30 min clas.
  • Krazdorkette
    Krazdorkette Posts: 1 Member
    Options
  • snowbunnyA
    snowbunnyA Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I realise this post is a bit old, but it may help others. I'm 5'2 and 54kg and my HRM tells me I burn around 180-200 calories per class. As @Caralynn07 says, there is a continued, post-workout burn, too.
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Love this class, in fact I'll be going to it tonight. Definitely seen core improvement from it (I can actually stand on one leg w/out looking like a wobbly idiot!!!). I would guess around 200 calories depending on how much you sweat and how much you put into it. I can't wait to get my fitbit one so I can have a bit better of an idea.
  • XxCaz89xX
    Options
    I regularly do CX Worx and use my HRM, on average I burn 200kcals a class. I am 5ft6 and weigh 140ilbs
  • cmhorne13
    cmhorne13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    how do i log les mills cxworx into the exercise part of my fitness pal
  • rachaman_abbas
    rachaman_abbas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, go to exercise- cardio - type in bodypump (should bring up all the Les mills classes)