Wii Fit Challange

Options
Who's up for a challange?

We can start it on April 22 (EARTH DAY!!!) and let it go for a month.

Replies

• joeysmuse
    joeysmuse Posts: 87
    Options
    Who's up for a challange?

We can start it on April 22 (EARTH DAY!!!) and let it go for a month.
  • tig3rang3l
    tig3rang3l Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Wii Fit

I've been using it every day since we got it to add to my workout, especially on nights like tonight when it's raining and don't feel like going for a run!

What kind of challenge were you thinking?
  • snelfk
    snelfk Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's just the incentive I need to really use mine on a regular basis...
    What were you thinking??
  • LindyLou59
    LindyLou59 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd be up for that - what sort of challenge did you have in mind?
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I'd be up for that too! My gym membership just ran out and i'm in the midst of switching so I've been a few days without! I ran in place for a half hour the other night! I was really impressed with myself! Then I hula-hooped for 10 minutes straight right after. Hula-hooping is so great for the abs, I always feel it the morning after!

so, what's the challenge gonna be!?
  • rachmj526
    rachmj526 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it!! I need a little kick to get in more exercise. :laugh:
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Oh count me in too! I :heart: my Wii Fit!
  • psilence
    psilence Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and would be up for it as well. My wii fit has been collecting dust for months.
  • joeysmuse
    Options
    Waddya say.....

aerobics - long run Track by %
    aerobics - free step 20 minutes Track by # of steps
    aerobics - advanced step Track by Score
    aerobics - hula hoop 10 minutes Track by score

Then we'll add the total time it took to do all four

Then next month we will switch it to one of the others like strength training or yoga

Any other ideas?? I have never started a challange but I am sure up for some friendly competition.
  • tig3rang3l
    tig3rang3l Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me! I'll be a little AWOL this week as I'm finishing up exams, but will be fully into it by the 25th!
  • joeysmuse
    Options
    Well Tig...... I look forward to seeing you then and good luck on those exams!
  • snelfk
    snelfk Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Count me in starting on the 22nd!!
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm in for sure! I love my wii fit, yet I don't get on it too often!
    I've never done a challenge on here.....are you going to make a thread to post on? Keep me informed, I'm game for sure!!
  • vammoore
    vammoore Posts: 6
    Options
    Count me in too!
  • megan145
    megan145 Posts: 67
    Options
    Oh! I'm so in! Earth day is a great day to start :flowerforyou:
  • megan145
    megan145 Posts: 67
    Options
    Ok...so I get the scores part for each exercise...but how to we check the time on those? or are we just keeping track on our own? Then are we practicing for a month and turning in our scores on an official day?

Sorry if those are silly questions...I just want to make sure I know all the rules because we start tomorrow WOOHOO! :bigsmile:
  • joeysmuse
    Options
    How about this.... I will start a new thread under this topic tomorrow morning and we can all add what we did daily to it.

ABout the time. There is a time tracker on your Wii. If these exercises are your first for the day your counter will be at Zero. When you are finished these exercises go to your Graph and Check your "fit log" and it will tell you how much time you have spent doing these exercises

At the end of the month we will be able to go back and see how well we have improved.