stressors..

Options
#1stressor is i cannot understand why i haven't lost any weight,, the scales at work actually say i have gained 3 pds, my scales doesn't , the scales at work is a doctor scales what shall i do,, i have followed my diet pretty much to the tea. i have only went over a few times. i walk 2 to 3 miles a day.. added more protein to my diet.. can any body help me figure this out .,,,??? i must be doing something wrong somewhere.. :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :noway:

Replies

• jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    #1stressor is i cannot understand why i haven't lost any weight,, the scales at work actually say i have gained 3 pds, my scales doesn't , the scales at work is a doctor scales what shall i do,, i have followed my diet pretty much to the tea. i have only went over a few times. i walk 2 to 3 miles a day.. added more protein to my diet.. can any body help me figure this out .,,,??? i must be doing something wrong somewhere.. :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :noway:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    watch those carbs and keep sodium at 1500mg ..mfp has it set to the higher range
  • tig3rang3l
    tig3rang3l Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    If you've hit a plateau you'll need to do more than walking until you break it.... try adding some interval jogging and strength training.