I Need a real inspiration

Options
So I feel like I have been on this journey of losing weight my whole life. I was always husky as a child and in my teens I have lost atleast 20LBS. Now at the age of 26 I'm at a stand still and been trying to go under 200LBS for the past few years. I feel like I'm educated enough and know what I should eat and I have an idea about how I should workout but hey, sometimes life gets in the way and everyday is my "new start". In the gym and reading fitness magazines I am motivated and inspired by these women that are fit, however I then come to realize that majority of these women were never BIG to begin with, and probably lived in an active environment since they were 2yrs old. What I need is a success story, someone I can look up to and know that I can do it too.

Replies

• bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am not a sucess story. My story sounds exactly like yours. I am 28 and weigh 200. I went on medication that made me plump up, for a second time, and I am struggling to get the weight back off. I can't be your sucess story to look up to, but I will be here for support and motivation if you need it.
  • Expsy
    Expsy Posts: 3
    Options
    That would be great, I'm sure there are information that we can both share that we can benefit from.Thank you!
  • FitnActiveMom
    Options
    I have no idea how to post pics on here....duh! I have some pics that would motivate you :)