BOO-HOO!!!

Options
heather0mc
heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
got this note from our IT department today...looks like i wont be able to log my food or play with you guys for a little while. well, maybe just during lunch time???? :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

In order to accommodate the needs of departments requiring significant amounts of Internet bandwidth to support customers in a satisfactory manner, all personal Internet usage at MGM/FBS is being suspended until further notice. Therefore, effective immediately, it is no longer allowable to use the Internet for personal use before office hours, during any breaks, or after hours since many of these departments are working extended hours in order to support customers. Also, especially during this time but at all times it should be observed that streaming any live games, music, video or unauthorized downloads of any type are strictly forbidden. Please remember, this is an action we are taking as a company to allow everyone to do a better job and therefore provide a higher level of customer service.

Replies

• heather0mc
    Options
    got this note from our IT department today...looks like i wont be able to log my food or play with you guys for a little while. well, maybe just during lunch time???? :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

In order to accommodate the needs of departments requiring significant amounts of Internet bandwidth to support customers in a satisfactory manner, all personal Internet usage at MGM/FBS is being suspended until further notice. Therefore, effective immediately, it is no longer allowable to use the Internet for personal use before office hours, during any breaks, or after hours since many of these departments are working extended hours in order to support customers. Also, especially during this time but at all times it should be observed that streaming any live games, music, video or unauthorized downloads of any type are strictly forbidden. Please remember, this is an action we are taking as a company to allow everyone to do a better job and therefore provide a higher level of customer service.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Oh, that stinks! Good luck surviving without us!
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I hope you don't go through withdrawl symptoms :laugh:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I got an email similar to this one at work today except you will not be able to access it at all on the company computer/internet sites- They are also banning our radio streaming-
  • heather0mc
    Options
    total bummer man! :cry:

i dont know how ill get thru the day, seriously! :brokenheart:
  • Roxy34
    Roxy34 Posts: 146
    Options
    I have noticed that this site is as addicting for me as Facebook, lol. Its a CLOSE second!! I hope you will be okay, lol.

We'll be here when you get back! :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    thanks hun! yea, during the day its MFP. at night its facebook! lol! i dont have cable tv so i am always online. and work...well...i really need to get re-focused there so maybe its a good thing. WHAT AM I SAYING!?!? it STINKS! :sad:

:wink:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Oh noes!!!! :sad:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    WT hell?? You can't leave me to fend for myself with Trouble and Hartkid!!!....totally unacceptable:wink:
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I miss Heather :ohwell:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    awww, that does stink!!!!!!!!!!
  • heather0mc
    Options
    HEY PEOPLE! :flowerforyou:

i MISSSSS you guys!

i have been so very bad with my diet and excercise, today is the day i get back on track. just here logging my food and then i will be gone again. boooo! :sad:

just thought i'd stop in to say hellloooooo! work stinks without MFP. so i decided to be a rebel for about a minute. minute's up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smokin:

love ya! :heart:

~ H
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    HIIIIIII HEATHER!!!! Such a bummer about your work.... Trouble told me last week. How dare they!!! :grumble: :grumble:

MISS you, don't work too hard! :tongue: