Rewards -- I need inspiration!

Options
So I've reached my first goal as of this morning.... But I have no clue what kind of reward I should indulge in! What are yours?

Replies

• K_M_O_C_K
    K_M_O_C_K Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    For me it is massages :). I figure it keeps with the general theme of taking care of my body and it feels darn good!

*And congrats on reaching your first goal!
  • Elaine1963t
    Options
    I joined up with a friend, and we set small attainable goals. The first to reach her goal is the winner. The other person has to buy a healthy lunch out.
  • VintageDisaster
    Options
    For me it is massages :). I figure it keeps with the general theme of taking care of my body and it feels darn good!

Thanks for the suggestion! I've never been a huge fan of massages though... But maybe I could indulge in a pedicure or mani! I've been dying to get one!
  • I got workout pants because I think the better i look when i go to workout, the more likely I am to keep working out. Then I'm getting new jeans, then a new bikini
  • VintageDisaster
    Options
    I joined up with a friend, and we set small attainable goals. The first to reach her goal is the winner. The other person has to buy a healthy lunch out.

Good idea! However, my ''chubby buddy'' is more or less competitive... She has a pretty negative attitude towards weight loss so far.. :( I doubt she'd agree to something like that!
  • Elaine1963t
    Options
    WOW, you look great!!!!! Reward yourself with a trip to the salon for a deep conditioning treatment on your hair. I do, and I feel beautiful afterwards. No hair cut required!
  • fabulousby45
    Options
    I rewarded myself with a new pair of cowboy boots!! Just don't let it be food!!
  • VintageDisaster
    Options
    Ohhh! I like the conditionning treatment idea! :)
  • IveLanded
    IveLanded Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I like the new work out cloths idea. Maybe something fancy from Lucy or LuLuLemon. ;)
  • chestylaruegal
    Options
    I am a nail polish addict. I think everything needs more glitter. My boyfriend holds all the new nail polish I buy in escrow until I reach my goals. It is much more motivating knowing that somewhere in the apartment there are new zoya and nerd lacquers waiting for me.
  • VintageDisaster
    Options
    I like the new work out cloths idea. Maybe something fancy from Lucy or LuLuLemon. ;)

I like the idea too, except my hips are still too big to fit in Lulus! :(
  • K_M_O_C_K
    K_M_O_C_K Posts: 32 Member
    Options

Thanks for the suggestion! I've never been a huge fan of massages though... But maybe I could indulge in a pedicure or mani! I've been dying to get one!
    Exactly! Find something that indulges you but is still healthy. A nice mani/pedi is always great!