30 day shred....is it any good?

Options
i have been doing MFP 2 weeks and tomorrow is my 1st weigh in :0) i am aiming to loose around 2 stone aiming to be (9st 4lbs) to get me back to my weight before having my 2 sons.......i dont get a chance to go to the gym but do a good hour of walking (mainly up hill with a pram ) a day....i want to tone my legs as i loose weight and just generally tone up....Is the 30 Day shred DVD any good foe loosing weight and toning up? x

Replies

• kyrasmum
    Options
    Hi Steph. I started on the 30 day shred in jan and did the first 10 days. (then went away for the weekend and lost my motivation) I lost 3 pound in those 10 days eating reasonably healthy. But really noticed result in my body shape changing and firming up. I also took all my measurements and saw the inches coming of. I'm going to start over again and this time have more willpower, because I did feel really good after just 10 days. And it is only 20 min a day. So I would definitely recommend it. If you do try it, good luck! x
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I am on day 33 and down 11 pounds.
  • stephl21uk
    stephl21uk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    im eating very healthly so hope that doing this will help....just ordeded one from amazon so will go it ago!