My motivational letter to myself

Options
I just got back from the gym and made this my Status message here. Thought I'd share. Why? Just because.

"Dear Me. You just had a great run at the gym. Plus, instead of putting three chicken burritos from Taco Bell in your face, you burned 506 calories, made your heart stronger, and...well, you feel just plain fan-friggin-tastic. Remember that the next time you think about blowing off the gym. Especially if you're thinking about Taco Bell. Love, Me."

Replies

• jmp33
    jmp33 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Love it! A positive letter to your self. I am going to do the same and post it on my fridge!

Dear me, do you really need to have another snack? You worked hard and your body is thanking you for the healthy choices. You feel great, your clothes are fitting better. You are worth the effort you are putting in. Love me
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    That's awsome.

You could write letters to yourself from your heart, your lungs, your muscles, your brain, any part of your body that feels good after a work out, and post them all over your fridge. Ha!

If anyone comes over though, make sure to take them down, or they;ll think you're a little crazy. LOL.
  • froglady142
    Options
    I love this!!! This is a great idea. Ultimately we are responsible for our own motivation.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Dude! Now I'm thinking of Taco Bell. :grumble:

(Nice post though!)
  • sunnyonescout
    Options
    That is such an excellent idea! I will give it a try. Thanks!!
  • KimmieSue2011
    KimmieSue2011 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Nice!