EATING AT NITE TIME...

Options
So I have been noticing that I have a couple hundred extra calories at the end of the day every day(these are earned calories from my exercises). I know its not wise to eat late at night, but I also know we are supposed to eat the calories we burn. Which trumps the other? HELP! :noway:

Replies

• mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    So I have been noticing that I have a couple hundred extra calories at the end of the day every day(these are earned calories from my exercises). I know its not wise to eat late at night, but I also know we are supposed to eat the calories we burn. Which trumps the other? HELP! :noway:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    you are allowed to eat at night. I would not eat anything spicey or to filling but a snack is ok.
    I have popcorn, cereal, fruit, yogurt, hummus & pitas or crackers, even a couple of cookies with milk if I feel like it. I save calories so I can have a snack.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    late night eating is a myth. The only thing late night eating may do is disrupt your sleep or digestive system but eating at night isn't going to pack on anymore lbs than eating the same amount of calories during the day.

If you are hungry and have some calories left eat, if your aren't hungry, dont eat :drinker:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I do usually eat something lite (popcorn/hummus) - thanks for making me not feel bad about it though!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese or regular cheese is excellent nite snack

the cottage cheese has casein protein which is absorbed slowly and will fuel your awesome bod all night long....like Lionel Richie sort of

really tho...eat ....

late night doesnt matter,,,,takes hours to digest...if the myth was true...we should stop eating at 3 in the afternoon