Did you know....

Options

Replies

• morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.

I believe this...
  • swycoff17
    swycoff17 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    11% of the world is lefthanded.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    A dork is another name for a whale's penis.
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.

would save me a trip to cvs and $20
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    In the late 19th century, it was medically accepted in Europe and America that “infants who persisted in the habit of sucking always become masturbators.” Not only were pacifiers considered unhealthy, parents were instructed to tie their children’s hands to their cribs or to stuff their hands inside aluminum mittens

I sucked my thumb until I was 4 ... I can attest to the truthfulness of this ^^^^ statement.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options

Duely noted! Oh Lindsay .......
  • JetzGurl
    JetzGurl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    There is a new fear called nomophobia..

it is the fear of losing/not having ones cell phone..

if you dream of a lizard it means you have a secret enemy

^^^ Guilty! I would rather give up my car than my phone!
  • Fubar_Bill
    Fubar_Bill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    snafu and fubar are both military acronyms that have made their way into common language, and most people don't know what they stand for. (ETA and oddly enough my spellcheck wanted to change fubar to foobar... which would really make no sense)

Tell me more...:wink:
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    In the late 19th century, it was medically accepted in Europe and America that “infants who persisted in the habit of sucking always become masturbators.” Not only were pacifiers considered unhealthy, parents were instructed to tie their children’s hands to their cribs or to stuff their hands inside aluminum mittens

You have no idea how much work it takes to chew through aluminum mittens.

Thanks! I now have to explain why I have spit water on my computer screen, and am laughing like a loon, at work :bigsmile:
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Your body can't focus on two points of pain at the same time. If you stub your toe, pinch your arm. :laugh:

The life span of a left handed person is less than a right handed person.

Celery has negative calories. Eat up!

A polar bear's skin is black. It's fur is not white but clear.

Hitler only had one testicle. :tongue:

"Ring Around the Rosie" is actually about the black plague and people dying, hence the "we all fall down".

Obviously, I need a better social life. :angry:
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Ladies put some socks on. Cold feet CAN be to blame for the lack of an orgasm.

Armadillos have 4 babies at a time and are all the same sex.

All the blinking in one day equates to having your eyes closed for 30 minutes

:bigsmile:
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    A "fulgerite" is fossilized lightning. It forms when a powerful lightning bolt melts the soil into a glass-like state

The short-term memory capacity for most people is between five and nine items or digits.

All porcupines float in water.

Ambidextrous taken to mean "able to use both hands equally," really translates as "having two right hands."

Of the five people that designed the Macintosh computer, four were left-handed.

It is easier for a lefty to try "mirror writing" then a righty. This was a skill mastered by left-handers Lewis Carroll and Leonarde da Vinci. - I too have mastered mirror writing.

On a left-handed person, the nails tend to grow faster on the left hand than on the right hand.

Canada is an Indian word meaning "Big Village".

The word "samba" means "to rub navels together."
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I like this! Who wants to rub my navel?
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    snafu and fubar are both military acronyms that have made their way into common language, and most people don't know what they stand for. (ETA and oddly enough my spellcheck wanted to change fubar to foobar... which would really make no sense)

foobar is a common placeholder name... also used seperately as FOO and BAR....
    you see it alot in programming examples.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I like this! Who wants to rub my navel?

*runs to get in line*
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Fascinating Fact: Sperm is good for the skin

The proteins in sperm have a tightening effect on the skin. When sperm is left to dry, the evaporation of the water in it leaves behind protein which can help to reduce wrinkles. While this may be an excellent anti-aging treatment, the obvious downside is that you have to walk around with sperm on your face. :ohwell:
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    So what's it called when you swear you feel your phone vibrating and it hasn't gone off or even worse isn't in your pocket? LOL

Idano...but I sure wish it would happen more often... ;-)
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    All porcupines float in water.

Therefore, they are made of wood, and must be witches.

Burn them! BURN THEM.

What do we burn, apart from witches?