Anyone want to start JM Ripped in 30 tomorrow?

Options
I'm going to start this tomorrow, anyone want to join me. If you don't already have it, you can pick it up at walmart for under $10! I've done her 30DS, so I'm sure this one will be good too.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Jillian-Michaels-Ripped-In-30-Widescreen/15711282

jillian-ripped-in-30.jpg

Replies

• NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    bump...yes I'm bumping my own post. LOL
  • rae_mayer
    Options
    Pick me! Pick me!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Where were you 3 weeks ago?!?! I'm finishing up week 3 now. Good luck! I felt good yesterday, and today everything hurts when I move! I love it, though. It flies by faster than 30 DS!
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm already into Level 4 "the mother of all workouts" according to Jillian...LOL....she's not kidding.:noway:
    I love it!!
  • Himi16
    Himi16 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Alright, twist my arm why don't you! I'll head off to wally-world and grab a copy tonight.
  • Himi16
    Himi16 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Where were you 3 weeks ago?!?! I'm finishing up week 3 now. Good luck! I felt good yesterday, and today everything hurts when I move! I love it, though. It flies by faster than 30 DS!

I am sooo happy to hear that it goes buy faster than 30 DS! For some reason that one seemed to be endless to me.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options

I am sooo happy to hear that it goes buy faster than 30 DS! For some reason that one seemed to be endless to me.

Haha me too! 30DS was ok, but I got kind of sick of it.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Can I join in on Monday please!!!xx
  • maxiek
    maxiek Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I do! Also, this my first post ever! I have been looking at the message boards for quite some time now and I feel very motivated to start tomorrow!
  • northwjj
    northwjj Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow too. I am so glad it goes by faster than 30DS. I did up to L3D5. I'm taking more accurate measurments this time around too....lol!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Can I join in on Monday please!!!xx

Monday works too, its just about supporting each other.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    I do! Also, this my first post ever! I have been looking at the message boards for quite some time now and I feel very motivated to start tomorrow!

yay :)
  • ashtonalayna
    Options
    I just did the first day today and loved it! It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be although the push ups totally kicked my butt! I'll join in to if that's ok I'll jus be a day ahead. Maybe this will keep me motivated enough not to quit!
  • robino419
    Options
    I'm in! I finished 30DS today & lost 18lbs & 23 inches. I'm glad to hear it goes faster than 30ds, b/c it definitely felt like a slow 20minutes! Can't wait to see some results from this one!!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this program on march 5th. I am working on her shed and shred right now.
  • rae_mayer
    Options
    Are any of you planning on taking any "breaks" or days off? I thought I saw that you're only supposed to do it 5-6 days a week.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Are any of you planning on taking any "breaks" or days off? I thought I saw that you're only supposed to do it 5-6 days a week.

Yeah, she says 5-6 days. I did 5 and then did something that was pure cardio on day 6. That was just my preference. Felt like my muscles needed a break!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options

Yeah, she says 5-6 days. I did 5 and then did something that was pure cardio on day 6. That was just my preference. Felt like my muscles needed a break!

I think I'm going to do something similar.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Well, the first day kicked my butt! I'm not gonna lie...I laid on the floor panting for a whole rep of the 3rd part. I think I made two mistakes though...I didn't drink enough water throughout the day beforehand (I didn't drink any! and did this at 2pm), and I've been using the extra room to workout, its small, with very little ventilation, and no fan! I think about 10 min. in I felt like I was going to die from heat stroke.

I went by so much faster than 30DS, so I'm excited.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this one 2-4 times per week for the past few weeks. Mostly levels 1 and 2 though. So I've been trying to get into level 3 a bit more now. lol. :D Good luck :)