A question for the ladies??

Options
I didn't know exactly where to post this, but do you guys know a product that can lightening darkened skin? I used to be really heavy and now that I'm losing a little more weight I noticed my inner thighs are darkened from rubbing together ( I know its sick :embarassed: ). But if anybody knows of a good product to help with that please let me know. Thanks :)

Replies

• jnhillard
    jnhillard Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I don't know a product, but I do know that I have that too. And slightly darkened armpits. But mine is due to my PCOS, one of the lovely side effects :-/ Bummer I know! If you find something, let me know!
  • Ohmygaaaad87
    Options
    I have seen some lightening creams at a local Asian Food Store.. maybe you could find one around your area and ask them.
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I know this might sound weird but Selson Blue (the shampoo) is good for stuff like that.
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    cocoa butter will help heal the skin but i don't think it will lighten it.
  • mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    You should be able to find them in any department store or drugstore.

Here in Canada they can be found at places like Shoppers Drug Mart. Avon sells them too I believe.

A dermatolgist may be able to help the best.
  • Ironyb
    Ironyb Posts: 30
    Options
    Thanks everyone :). I will look into it, I just have so many little projects going on, that I wanted to see if somebody already seen results from any products.
  • trinitrate
    trinitrate Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Sorry, not a lady, but I just saw an ad for a Proactiv product to do something like that... maybe check their website?