Low Calorie Pizza

Options
2»

Replies

• isabellatheo32
    Options
    LOVE the McCain Ultra thin roasted Veg and Goat Cheese. Easy, fast and low cal.
  • krizz5u6
    Options
    try using cauliflower for crust, i heard it tastes pretty good and you can't even tell it's cauliflower. Also use skim milk mozzerella and try to find a healthier sauce (I found a canned one that's 50 cals for 1/4 cup, all you need is about 1 cup and if you split it with someone else it's half cals) . you can try this one

http://www.recipegirl.com/2012/01/16/cauliflower-crust-hawaiian-pizza/
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    My condolences to you for having foregone pizza for that long. I myself lack the forbearance to do such a thing. About once a week, I indulge in a regular old pizza; thin-crust, because I like thin crust, and with few toppings, because that;s the way I prefer it. I log it, and try to make up for it with exercise or lower calorie intake the rest of the day or week.
    I have made Flat-out pizzas,and other sorts of substitutes, and they work for awhile, but sooner or later, I must have the real thing.
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    If you go to hungrygirl.com and search pizza you will find a lot of recipes all with nutritional info.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried vitalicious new vita pizza yet? I am fond of their chocolately treats but want to take a survey on their pizza's before I order them.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried vitalicious new vita pizza yet? I am fond of their chocolately treats but want to take a survey on their pizza's before I order them.
  • cslusser125
    Options
    this is on my to-make list for a dinner soon. high protein, too!

http://www.heandsheeatclean.com/2012/04/clean-eat-recipe-pizza.html
  • deminimis
    deminimis Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I don't like to cook and I love pizza more than my kids. Okay, not quite. Papa Murphy;s Veggie Delite (large) is in the neighborhood of 1600 cals for the entire pizza. So, obviously, 1/4 of a whole pizza is only 400 cals. Better yet (more realistically for me), 1/2 of the pizza is only 800 cals.

*I've read two different measurements for this pizza (approx 1500 cals and approx 1600 cals, so I go with the latter).
  • tutti777
    Options
    BUMP
  • 1julietax
    1julietax Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I would just eat your favorite pizza! I don't like depriving myself of my favorite foods, just have them in moderation and continue to do what you've done that has made you successful so far.

2422834.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Totally agree. It's not sustainable to totally skip on your favorite foods. We put so much guilt on ourselves when we eat what we want. Eat what you want, but in moderation and make adjustments. Have a light breakfast and then eat your pizza. No worries.