back at it

Options
ok so maybe i fell of the wagon for a bit, maybe a gained 10 lbs and a few inches around the waist, but all that's behind me. today was my first solid day back in the gym since last july. a new deployment's comin up so i figure i should get back in shape. it was a tad rough, my legs are feeling a bit like laffy taffy but it's a good laffy taffy feeling. i think the nights of beer and pizza will be very few and far between. anyways, that's pretty much it.

Replies

• paul82682
    paul82682 Posts: 48
    Options
    ok so maybe i fell of the wagon for a bit, maybe a gained 10 lbs and a few inches around the waist, but all that's behind me. today was my first solid day back in the gym since last july. a new deployment's comin up so i figure i should get back in shape. it was a tad rough, my legs are feeling a bit like laffy taffy but it's a good laffy taffy feeling. i think the nights of beer and pizza will be very few and far between. anyways, that's pretty much it.
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Good luck on your journey to health and happiness. We all fall off the wagon (was there a few months ago myself), but there always seems room to jump aboard, so hitch a ride :smile:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! One thing about fallin' off the wagon another one always comes along that you can jump back on.... or is that a man? :laugh:
    Oh well welcome back!
  • paul82682
    paul82682 Posts: 48
    Options
    i'm pretty sure you could apply it to both, but for all intents and purposes i think i'm gonna just stick with the wagon.
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    Welcome back! Beautiful baby!!!!! :smile: