tower 200?

Options
i'm planning to purchase Tower 200 - has anyone ever tried it? or is there anything better equipment but affordable price.
i heard trx is expensive.`

Replies

• Lissakaye81
    Lissakaye81 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I have the tower and absolutely LOVE it! I like it because I'm shy and prefer to workout at home, was easy to put up, I can do all kinds of stuff on it, I can work my legs, abs, arms, I can use it with my stability ball too. I went all aout bought an extra set of had grips and the leg straps, and the little straight bar, plus I bough a rop attachment at a big 5, (I think its for triceps) which I use for crunches. The only disadvantage is that since they are resistance bands it doesnt give you an exact weight, and how far away stand make the weight harder/easier. I like having the extra hand grips cause I can have one set of grips on top and a set on bottom and do circuit training. Once you play around with it you can figure out how to move from one to the other easily without letting heart rate drop. I can't lift huge weight yet but it even kicks my bf but with the starting cords. I have had mine for about a year but was not using it consistantly, wish I could let ya try mine :)