Running Injury ALMOST NAKED PICTURE

Options

Replies

• SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I'm going to take a pic of me wearing a banana hammock just to show you all the hangnail injury I have. No, I can't just take a picture of my finger.
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    I'm not going to lie, the only reason I clicked this was for the "almost naked picture".

me too.... not sure what this says about us?!?! ;o)
  • Symphony6
    Symphony6 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    LOL.... OK, I confess.. I was walking past the mirror and thought "Actually - these days I am looking pretty good" and I never put up a proper 'after' pic when I hit my target weight (But you will find plenty of me running in the forums) - plus I've put a lot of work into my training (Two Marathons coming up in April)... So yes, the "Scratch" is an excuse.

Having spent just over a year on MFP I knew a post called "Photo of me with a small scratch I got whilst doing a run" probably wouldn't have got your attention :)

FYI - Here is me before I started my diet - the photo was back in November(?) 2010. I started my Diet and MFP in Jan 2011. I hadn't run at all in years.

Good for you :) Nice to see you can take some good-natured ribbing :)
  • durhamity
    durhamity Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Ignoring the half naked part of this topic, I would just like to say,

I get really irritated with the "baby brigade" on the trails I walk on. They walk 3 across pushing their strollers and will not budge to let anyone by. Honestly if I trip over your child, It's your own damn fault.

There! Now my rant is over :ohwell:
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah - shaving: if I started I'd never stop *LOL*
  • mikeyrp
    Options
    Good for you :) Nice to see you can take some good-natured ribbing :)

I've been around MFP long enough to know what I was in for :)
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    LOL.... OK, I confess.. I was walking past the mirror and thought "Actually - these days I am looking pretty good" and I never put up a proper 'after' pic when I hit my target weight (But you will find plenty of me running in the forums) - plus I've put a lot of work into my training (Two Marathons coming up in April)... So yes, the "Scratch" is an excuse.

Having spent just over a year on MFP I knew a post called "Photo of me with a small scratch I got whilst doing a run" probably wouldn't have got your attention :)

FYI - Here is me before I started my diet - the photo was back in November(?) 2010. I started my Diet and MFP in Jan 2011. I hadn't run at all in years.

Before.jpg
    Do yourself a favor. Get new panties.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Nothing wrong with hairy guy legs!!!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to lie, the only reason I clicked this was for the "almost naked picture".
    ^^ This. Two of my favorite things are running and nudity.
  • vwentworth
    vwentworth Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Before.jpg

Good for you!

Don't let the negative comments get ya down, people will always do that no matter what the pic looks like. Us girls post pics like this all the time. Makes you fill good to show off your hard work. Just cause your hard work doesn't look like someone elses hard work doesn't you shouldn't celebrate it. =)
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options

Before.jpg
    Do yourself a favor. Get new panties.

LMAO
  • MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah - shaving: if I started I'd never stop *LOL*

Seriously - I love that you are having a sense of humor. I think a hairy guy is totally hot.
    And yeah - it's obvious you didn't want people to just see your scratch - and I can't blame you - you look amazing. Keep up the amazing work!!!!

All the haters gonna hate.......
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Great job by the way!!!
  • tnrown87
    tnrown87 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    HA HA I sees what you did here! NICE! Oh sorry about the injury get some peroxide or something. :smokin:
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Too much body hair...
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with hairy guy legs!!!

That is not hairy guy legs, that's Woolie Mammoth legs
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    OMG I got an injury last night too! I walked outside in the cold and wind, and the skin on the back of my hands got really dry ... look:

IMG_20120223_150858.jpg

Good job on your fitness, though!
  • mikeyrp
    Options
    OMG I got an injury last night too! I walked outside in the cold and wind, and the skin on the back of my hands got really dry ... look:

IMG_20120223_150858.jpg

Good job on your fitness, though!

OMG that looks horrendous. Did you see a doctor about it? x
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call a scratch an "injury"

Me either! I was so excited thinking I was going to get to see blood, gore and bruises. Instead I saw hair, a scratch, and polka dotted panties. :-(

Same here...and way tooo much hair for my taste.:noway:
  • skinnydream115
    Options

hahah me too :)