I'm curious

Options
When I have finished my meals/exercise for the day I click on 'complete today's entry'. It then tells me (if I have had a good exercise/calorie day) that if every day were like today that I would weigh 10 lbs less in 5 weeks! I get so excited when I see that and I was wondering if that is true and if people have really experienced this firsthand?

Replies

• librarygirl
    librarygirl Posts: 182
    Options
    When I have finished my meals/exercise for the day I click on 'complete today's entry'. It then tells me (if I have had a good exercise/calorie day) that if every day were like today that I would weigh 10 lbs less in 5 weeks! I get so excited when I see that and I was wondering if that is true and if people have really experienced this firsthand?
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options

YES...its dead on!
    i do that and then i mark on my callander what day and weight it says
    and on that day...each time...im that weight or a pound less
    for the last 3x ive marked it!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    I know right, I was thinking the same thing, Try not to get my hopes up to high about it ya know. I guess Ill be reading what others say in your thread:noway:
  • librarygirl
    librarygirl Posts: 182
    Options

YES...its dead on!
    i do that and then i mark on my callander what day and weight it says
    and on that day...each time...im that weight or a pound less
    for the last 3x ive marked it!

I've just marked it on my calender! You have me excited now too!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    its pretty much accurate if your 100% truthful with food and excercise..at most it has been off 5lbs thats it
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    oh! How cool!
    I'd wondered, too. I just love to look at it!
    :bigsmile:
  • EcHoOoOoO
    EcHoOoOoO Posts: 89
    Options
    wow thats cool..today mine says ill be 24 lbs lighter in 5 weeks.hmmmm??? dosnt sound right but usually mine says between 20-25 lbs lighter in 5 weeks..Thats pretty exciting, it has to be from all my cardio :bigsmile:
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Says for mine that I'll be down another 8 pounds in five weeks, that has me excited now :smile:
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Depends on how much weight you have to lose.