Gym HATER - Exercises in the home ? Help please

Options
2»

Replies

• jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I have Netflix and Hulu Plus. For $20 a month I have 4 movies out at a time-2 work out dvds and 2 that are regular movies. I made a deal with myself that I could keep Netflix as long I continued to do the work out dvds. You can also pay like $8 a month to just rent on work out dvd at time. For Hulu Plus it's $7.99/mo and they have work outs on your computer. Both are great if you hate the gym because there are so many options for work out videos and you get to have a little fun with it as well.
  • LisaJ2904
    LisaJ2904 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thank you all , for some great tips, I am going to try a variety of things to see which work best for me . I will feed back . Thanks again :-)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    another one for bodyrock tv! love their workouts! and zuzana's zwows!
  • mice152
    mice152 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Along the lines of bodyrock.tv, I've found www.fitnessbender.com. She's going to be an occupational therapists and posts some great workouts - yoga, cardio and circuits. It's all free and the site is a bit easier for me to look at with my teenage son around then bodyrock is. :)
  • mommy2girlies
    mommy2girlies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JessicaHoskins
    Options
    Go check out your local library for Aerobics DVDS....you can check out as many as you want free, & then when you're done with them, you can return them & exchange them for some other ones! :smile:
  • LisaJ2904
    LisaJ2904 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to update ..I have now lost ten pounds...thanks for all the great tips...I also found sixpackshortcuts on youtube which are great to mix things up...the library is a brilliant idea so thank you..I am currently trying C25k and 30ds xx