What songs motivate you?

Options
I need to know some up tempo tunes to download on my mp3 player to keep me in the zone.:bigsmile:

Replies

• MommyWilson
    Options
    I need to know some up tempo tunes to download on my mp3 player to keep me in the zone.:bigsmile:
  • tinanicole
    Options
    "It's your life" by francesca battistelli
  • applepie
    applepie Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I also asked this question not too long ago and here's a link of the songs and responses I got. They are great! Hope it helps you as well..

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/48593-music-to-work-out-to
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    and what site do you download your music from cause im yet to find one I bought me a sony walkman mp3 and still yet to download :grumble:
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    and what site do you download your music from cause im yet to find one I bought me a sony walkman mp3 and still yet to download :grumble:

You can download music from Limewire.com well download the basic version and down load music for free, MP3rocket is also free.
  • mom24qties
    mom24qties Posts: 112
    Options
    Anything by Toby Mac, Audio Adrenaline, the Newsboys, Group 1 Crew, Brandon Heath. I also like Tenth Avenue North , Remedy Drive, Jeremy Camp, Matthew West.
  • MommyWilson
    Options
    limewire. but make sure to pick the songs with a checkmark cause those are virus free