Lippo b12 injections/pills?!?!?

Options
i went to a medical health clinic and they mentioned all these vitamins like water pill and appetite supresent and lipo b12 injections/pills that they offer..has anyone ever gone to a medical weighloss clinic? and if you have has anyone tried the lipo b12? was it sucessful...?do you have to take them in order to maintain the weight reguarly or can u stop when you get to your goal weight and with healthy eating and exercise keep it off?

Replies

• Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I took ephedrine before from a nutriotion clinic. It worked i dropped weight was never hungry but once I stopped the weight came back.
  • seanian
    seanian Posts: 103
    Options
    You don't need to take such drastic steps... just cut like 200 calories off of your habits a day if you stick to that you should lose plenty with out feeling it much.
  • ashcali005
    Options
    but did you still diet and exercise after? they r ttrying to tell me if u diet and exercise you will maintain the weight...
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Nothing they're offering will help you lose actual (fat) weight.

Getting on a proper calorie deficit plan with exercise will work. The only "magic" pill to weight loss is changing to a healthy lifestyle.

Only take B12 if you're deficient in it and need to get it back to normal levels. Your doctor can check those levels for you.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    i went to a medical health clinic and they mentioned all these vitamins like water pill and appetite supresent and lipo b12 injections/pills that they offer..has anyone ever gone to a medical weighloss clinic? and if you have has anyone tried the lipo b12? was it sucessful...?do you have to take them in order to maintain the weight reguarly or can u stop when you get to your goal weight and with healthy eating and exercise keep it off?

Run far far away from that place.

It's far more practical to-
    1. Create a goal.
    2. Create a reasonable calorie deficit.
    3. Create an excersize plan you enjoy.
    4. Stick with it.

I call that the four steps to success.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I took ephedrine before from a nutriotion clinic. It worked i dropped weight was never hungry but once I stopped the weight came back.

Same here, never hungry so I hardly ate!!! When I stopped taking them I "introduced" foods back, healthy and smart and still gained weight plus some back. I did feel BLAH and no energy (that was me though these pills have like 10% speed) and my heart raced, even after taking my blood pressure medicine. My mother in law is now on blood pressure medicine "after" taking these pills, and yes the doctor did say it was probably from the ephedrine and she even prescribed them!