Rewards for Reaching Goal Weight

Options

Replies

• Arani70
    Options
    Getting my hair done, some new piercings and maybe a new tattoo that represents how much hard work I have done :)
  • tlnortontoth
    tlnortontoth Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Love the tiara idea!!:bigsmile:
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    i am rewarding myself with tattoo's and new cloths. not until my goal weight though. C:
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    My reward for first mini goal was a concert in Vegas and a new tattoo. Next one...hubby said he'll take me to cali for a vacation...That's as far as I've gotten into planning my rewards. Reaching my goal seems so far away, I'll decide as I get closer to it :)
  • 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My wife has offered several incentives for me...none of which I am going t post on a family site!
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    It depends what you like, but I am rewarding myself with an hour of tattooing every 10lbs lost. Then once I hit 199lbs Im going to get a few new clothes and then a whole new wardrobe (including sexy underware and a bathing suit which Ive been avoiding for years) once I hit my goal of about 170, I have a long way to go but cant wait!
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    How about inviting a special friend over and enjoying a delicious healthy meal... then explaining how happy you are to be healthier, and live longer to spend more time with that person?

I have bought myself an imitation, but very nice tiara.. I get to put it on while I do housework.. but only on weigh-in days when I've lost.

I LOVE this I think I will buy a tiara too! it sounds like fun =)
  • abigailm83
    Options
    I haven't set any rewards for my mini goals but maybe I should. I did however get the bf to agree to a whole closest full of new clothes when I reach my finial goal. :smile:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options

I have bought myself an imitation, but very nice tiara.. I get to put it on while I do housework.. but only on weigh-in days when I've lost.

Oh, I love this! :heart:
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    gotta be honest ... my reward, every week, is seeing a lighter, healthier me. my reward when I get to my initial goal weight? I will have actually reached my goal weight.
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Just decided today that I'm going for a kilt and a simple tattoo when I reach my goal weight.
    +1
  • MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I was going to get my belly button pierced but changed my mind when it actually happened. But I enjoyed looking forward to that goal and it was motivating.
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    massage? pedicure? facial? Ask a friend to use their hot tub? A trip to the nearest beach?
  • Kimmybean13
    Kimmybean13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Go and get a make-over new hairstyle, nails done etc, it completes the final transformation and it's reward pampering without any connotations or associations with food :)

Kim xxx
  • fatgirlzrule2
    fatgirlzrule2 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have recently been thinking about this and will be making up a list soon. I know that when I reach 100 lost I am getting an iTunes gift card so I can fill up on some music to walk to this summer.
    And when my husband and I EACH get to 100 lost we are going to the Sybaris (it is a hotel for adults only....the room I want has a king size bed (with mirrors on the ceiling), a jacuzi and an in-room swimming pool with waterfall). It's like $400 for a night, which is a lot for us right now, especially when we will be only a few hours from home...lol)
  • theresa029
    Options
    buy a very hot hot clothes! :))
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options

I love that! That's epic!
  • asia_hanebach
    Options
    My wife has offered several incentives for me...none of which I am going t post on a family site!

haha those are always the best incentives!
  • asia_hanebach
    Options
    For my mini goals, I'm rewarding (and motivating) myself with things I need. First mini goal: new undies (even then, I got them in a smaller size so I'm still motivated by them). Next mini goal: new purse, since my current one is falling apart. My final end goal, I'm getting a bike. It's spendy, and I'm on a budget, otherwise it'd come sooner to help with the weight loss. As it is, it'll help with the maintenance.

^^I love the idea of getting something that'll help with maintaining the loss. I'm thinking maybe a new pair of roller blades might do the trick.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone!! Definitely some good ones to consider! :)
  • kay4489
    Options
    * buying a new wardrobe. no point in spending money on getting my clothes taken in when i can just get new ones
    * getting my bellybutton pierced for the first time because i will be...
    * ...rocking numerous bikini's this summer and for summers to come

16138725.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter