Name a favorite movie and a famous quote from it.

Options

Replies

• EmilyMarieMo
    EmilyMarieMo Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Stop looking at me Swwwaannn! - Billy Madison
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3092-horror-fans

while youre at it, IF they are scary movies and quotes, bring it on down to here! We love hearing about it and discussing anything related to horror genre
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Twister:

Rabbit: "Yeah, well Kansas is a mess, there's a big crease right through Wichita. ROLL the maps."

Rabbit: "Rabbit is good. Rabbit is wise"

and

Bill: "What's behind the brush? A brick wall? A bearded lady? What?"
  • alpha1029
    Options
    "Sloth love Chunk" or "Goonies never say die!" - The Goonies

"Julia Goulia, that's funny" or "Yeahhhh, best guitar player in the world! Self taught with no lessons, thank you very much Pop! I'm a person too!" - The Wedding Singer

"Leelu Dallas Multipass" - The Fifth Element
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Pretty much the entire scripts of Mean Girls, Ever After, and Blades of Glory.

Hahaha. I can quote Ever After as well... "I would rather die a thousand deaths than see my mother's dress on that spoiled, selfish cow!"
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Hallucinations are bad enough. But after a while you learn to cope with things like seeing your dead grandmother crawling up your leg with a knife in her teeth. Most acid fanciers can handle this sort of thing. But nobody can handle that other trip—the possibility that any freak with $1.98 can walk into Circus-Circus and suddenly appear in the sky over downtown Las Vegas twelve times the size of God, howling anything that comes into his head. No, this is not a good town for psychedelic drugs. Reality itself is too twisted."

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
  • iwillsoonbeslim
    Options
    "All right ramblers, let's get rambling" Res dogs 8D
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Legally Blond - "Exercise gives you endorphins, endorphins make you happy....happy people just don't kill their husbands" LOL

I say this all time! lol
  • lifeisadancefloor
    lifeisadancefloor Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Monty Python & The Holy Grail:

And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once at the number three, being the third number to be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

YES!!!!!!!!!!
  • jonesdav254
    jonesdav254 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    From Midnight Express - "Where are you going? Why don't you walk the wheel with us? What is the matter my American friend? What has upset you? Oh! I know. The bad machine doesn't know that he's a bad machine. You still don't believe it. You still don't believe you're a bad machine? To know yourself is to know God, my friend. The factory knows, that's why they put you here. You'll see... You'll find out... In time, you'll know."
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    Gone With The Wind!! Frankly my dear I don't give a d***
  • ssforcey
    ssforcey Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Friday--"You got knocked the f___out!!!
  • Larommi
    Options
    BAHAHAHA! Stupid F*CKING idiot! Red-shirted *kitten*! You guys think you're so f*cking cool, it makes me sick! "Oh, let's go make fun of the vegans, and their crazy lifestyle!" We're not hurting anyone! Go eat a hamburger and choke on a cow d*ck!

Grandma's Boy
  • LFDBabs
    LFDBabs Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    LONE WOLF MCQUADE: "How'd you like to bite that in the *kitten*, develop lock jaw and be dragged to death"

THE WHOLE NINE YARDS: "I don't just want to marry you, I want to marry you more than anyone has ever wanted to marry anybody in the history of the world"
  • JBApplebee
    JBApplebee Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    If you don't get that contraband stogie out of my face I'm gonna shove it so far up your *kitten* you will have to set your nose on fire to light it!!!

Gunny Highway - Heartbreak Ridge

So many good ones from Heartbreak Ridge (Improvise, Adapt, Overcome!)

I'm going to have to go with another Clint Eastwood movie, and it's a motto I try to live by.

A man's got to know his limitations. - Magnum Force
  • MissAlexxMarie
    Options
    I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love.
    -Leo
    [ The Vow ]

New favorite movie :)
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Master of Disguise-

"Hello, futuremotherofmybabies."

"Ever seen a shark's eyes, chief? All dark and lifeless like a dog's eyes they are. July 1986. 29 kids go in the water. 22 kids come out of the water. The ice cream man, he get the rest."

"Look out backstreet boy! This is one girl scout not content to be the malcom in your middle!"
  • FlabulessFam
    Options
    Dirty Dancing - "What's she doing here?" "I carried a watermelon." "Carried a watermelon?"
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    the Big Lebowski

The Big Lebowski: Are you employed, sir?
    The Dude: Employed?
    The Big Lebowski: You don't go out looking for a job dressed like that? On a weekday?
    The Dude: Is this a... what day is this?
    The Big Lebowski: Well, I do work sir, so if you don't mind...
    The Dude: I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man.
  • LindsayHein
    LindsayHein Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Jurrasic Park

Dr. Ian Malcolm: God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs...

Dr. Ellie Sattler: Dinosaurs eat man. Woman inherits the earth...