New and hoping for change

Options
I got a desk job and gained 45 pounds in a year because I didn't exercise. So I started and attempted losing weight May of 2012. Now I am at 227 and just can't lose any more pounds. I am hoping MFP will change that and help me get to my goal :) I have my wedding coming up in 2013 and I hope I can lose the weight before then!

Replies

• Shine004
    Shine004 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It really does help. I was stuck for a while at 225 and climbing and started with MFP and it has helped me to start a new lifestyle that has helped me get closer and closer to that goal. Feel free to add me for support and motivation.
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...you are among a TON of people that will give you the support and motivation that you need to assist you in reaching your goal.

Feel free to read my profile and add me!
  • matto7347
    matto7347 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! We are all in this together Love MFP.!! Add me if you want and good luck!!
  • lizzybeth5983
    lizzybeth5983 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love this place already! I love how so many people are just like me, the support and response is amazing!
  • HeidiHuenink
    Options
    Welcome. You can do it. I was at an all time high of 247 and now I am down to 218. Kind of stuck right now, I'm going to
    have to change up my exercise really soon. I know I'm going to have to watch what I eat for the rest of my life.
    I feel so much better, though.