This is it... I want to live!

Options
2»

Replies

• irisheyes226
    irisheyes226 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Nikki -

First of all, welcome! I just joined last week, so I am new as well.

I just want to say that the reasons listed on your page for why you want to get into shape are so real and beautiful. I recently went flying for the first time in a Cessna with my boyfriend who is a pilot. I will tell you, it is an experience that you will definitely want to have with your son!

Best of luck to you on your journey! Feel free to add me and we can support each other on this journey together!

Debbie
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!! This is a difficult journey that many of us stop and start over and over again but you are starting again and that is what is important! I hope you fall in love with this site as much as i have. They give you the support and love and motivation you need to keep going even on days when you just want to give up. Just remember you are strong and you can do this! It will take time and usually baby steps. If you mess up one day or maybe a few (sometimes weeks) do NOT give up. Pick yourself back up at that very moment and get back on track. Sending lots of good vibes your way! May God bless you with a successful weight loss journey!
  • drema2370
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I am new also been here for about a month or so. There is a lot of support on this site and good folks to give you encouragement when you need it.