Tired of seeing Jennifer Hudson and WW commercials!

Options

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    "I am youuuu, and you are meeee."
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I don't mind her singing, it's her hand gestures! OMG I just wanna strap her arms down! I saw her on a late night show & she made me nervous just watching her! LOL Dam girl, sit still! :noway:
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    They really need to pull that commercial or do a different one with a different song...different spokeswoman, lol
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    You're not the only one. :(
    I can never get to the mute button fast enough.
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    She just gets on my nerves! Glad to know I'm not the only one.
  • sweetiecake
    sweetiecake Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    it would be nice to see regular everyday people do those commercials. oh wait most cannot afford a trainer along with the diet plan. just kidding. i guess it probably would not be that appealing to see the average person. i'm just saying.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I also mute the TV when they come on. I would rather see real people too, the ones that don't have 4 hrs. a day to work out with their personal trainer and have a personal chef. Not to mention access to all kind of plastic surgery. I love to see stories on this site that show how it took someone a year to get where they are, it keeps me going and that it's gonna last, unlike Janet Jackson whom has lost 60 pounds in 4 months and gained back 60 pounds many, many times. The people on here are awesome!!!!
  • RunChinni
    RunChinni Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    If I could just shove a sock in her mouth everytime she opened it to sing that annoying song, I would.

Good job on the weightloss. But shut up already.
  • amapp
    amapp Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You're not the only one, now I have that song in my head. Points Plus Ugh!!!
  • nurseamysweeney
    Options
    Weight Watchers is nothing like Nutrisystem.....just FYI
    Jennifer Hudson is annoying.... but do you know the reason she even joined weight watchers....because at eight months pregnant people didn't believe that she was pregnant at all. Her nasal-ly (if that's even a word) voice and donkey mouth is annoying, but her fight to loose weight is still a fight. Yes, she may have more time and money to devote to her success.

They need a different spokesperson though, she was last year...time for someone new.
  • retrogal76
    retrogal76 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    YESSSSS!!! I say the same thing to my friend all the time..I HATE those commercials now.
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    you should all go to the WW site, and complain about it via the "contact us" email address. Strength in numbers. She doesn't annoy me, but I agree that seeing real people with real results would be more motivating for sure!
  • pkemp1959
    Options
    You are right , they overdo it! I had rather see some regular folks!
  • jina1981
    Options
    your totally right...but did you see her on the grammys? the commercials make her look wayyyyy skinnier then she really is...if you saw the grammys then you saw her not so skinny weight watchers body!!!!!
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Glad I am not the only one! Ha ha! Yes she looks awesome but sick of the commercials.
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I don't mind her singing, it's her hand gestures! OMG I just wanna strap her arms down! I saw her on a late night show & she made me nervous just watching her! LOL Dam girl, sit still! :noway:

Yes, exactly!!! I've wondered... if she had her arms tied down, would she still be able to sing?!
  • hipsgalore
    hipsgalore Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You KNOW I have to reply to this one! she is so friggin' annoying! They are bombarding us with those commercials. On top of that, yea we know she lost the weight but her durn head looks freakin' big! What about the ad when she has one arm in the air? Not cute. yea get off of it quick WW before this whole thing backfires on you. I mean I don't see JJ too much for Nutrisystem or any of the other celebs pushing programs as hard as WW and JHud. Whewww thanks for this post, I had to get that off my chest. I am BEYOND tired of her and WW! (plus I'm so not a fan, her voice is too heavy for me!) lol I thought I was finished.
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    LOL wooosssaaaaahhhh!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I thought she looked a little heavier at the Grammys. I guess they make her look smaller in the commercials the same way they did for William Shatner. He thought his butt was to big in the later StarTrek movies, so they fixed it. Easy Peasy!
  • lupa01
    lupa01 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I agree that the WW commercials with Jennifer Hudson are overkill, but some of these responses are downright hateful and vicious! Is it really that serious? If it upsets you that much, just turn the station, ijs....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!